Unity Completed Lord Knight Complex: Knightess in the Magic Castle [v1.2.1] [Yamaneko Soft]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PiggleHumpsy

Sep 13, 2017
so i too am stuck at the main menu. i changed the folder name and have no contollers plugged in. any idea for a fix?

timeflies

Feb 10, 2018
depends on the graphic style.
one of the best side scrolling shooters is e.g. kurovadis.
a lot of people like pararsite in city.

then there are also depravia, dragon bride (god damn oldschool XD), elves vs. orcs, ernesta, fort of the naughty world (more a puzzle than actual fighting), project x (awesome, simply awesome!), rio action, splatter school, succubus, wonder treasure and unholy sanctuary.
personally i like kurovadis the most ^^.
Dude, thankyou.
i will begin to play all the game you said ^^

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why here on this site the game have 800 mb,an to another site the game have 3,3gb?
Probably it's an updated version of the game. Certainly I won't upload that because it's far too big for me. If anyone wants to do it, feel free.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Why here on this site the game have 800 mb,an to another site the game have 3,3gb?
Probably it's an updated version of the game. Certainly I won't upload that because it's far too big for me. If anyone wants to do it, feel free.
Dlsite says that it's around 1.3GB, so I think it's people basically uncompressing games, and zipping them again without any compression, making them look bigger.

Reactions: brynhildr

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
at one point when ya beat the huge knight on horseback the game triggers a microsoft c++ error and crashes

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
For those still having problem with run the game. I've tried all above options and it didn't work for me. But then I've activated my adnimistrator account (cmd > net administrator active:yes), logged on it, set the game matches to Win XP sp 3, ran it and... Works. By works I mean it doesn't freeze and controls are fine (where I could at least run the game but in the menu I couldn't do anything, previously).

Is there any uncensoring patch, by the way?

Reactions: darklink5222

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
I gave up on that one,, aside from the ''read me only'' that I was unable to find, tried all the above
still stuck at menu start :/

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
I did the read only (Right click folder, and click property, it'll be at the bottom) and some other stuff, and I'm still stuck.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes