Unity Lord Goblin [v0.20.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
How do you trigger the earl stuff? I haven't seen him
If you've already let him in he will show up again around day 16 then he will come back for his weekly taxes/tribute.

Edit: tried it with a new save as of v0.20.1 Earl didn't come back in day 16. ://
Its possible that they move the "borrowing one of the maids" to when a siege happens. Haven't tried it yet Icould be wrong but there's literally no other explainations in why it got removed in day 16 when starting at day 12 so maybe I'm right.

Edit2: tried it with a few t"weaks" and got him to show up in day 6 for his tribute.

Last edited:

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Thank you... so I am supposed to intentionally fail to trigger this new content and scenes...
I am curious about the new "art elements" it is referring to.
siege specific sex scenes?
The art elements are probably the 25 siege events that you can trigger. I haven't tried the siege event thing yet but here's how you trigger them.

When some of the Manor's ressources are running dangerously low, or if the Portal is out of control, a Siege will happen on the next day.
Both Defence and Hostility will be displayed in the top-right corner.
If Defence is superior or equal to Hostility, the Siege fails, rewarding Lord Goblin's forces bravery; otherwise, the Siege succeeds and they have to face the consequences.
The enemy will hold until the Afternoon before attacking, leaving only Dawn and Morning for the last preparations.

• Peasant rebellions (if you run out of food)
    Food at 0 : the 'Peasants' will revolt, ransacking the Manor

• Goblin raiders (if your security drops too low)
    Security at 0 : Huglug's goblin forces will attack, plundering the Village

• The Earl's armies (if you don't pay him)
    'Earl's Anger' at 3 : the Earl's armies will regroup, taking the Manor by storm

• Demons (if the portal gets too powerful)
    'Portal Power' at 100 : the Demons from the Second Circle will invade, dragging unfortunate souls to the Hells

uka

Sep 12, 2018
I've got a small suggestions that would really help streamline the gameplay.

The new day screen takes too long. I know it's only a few seconds, but since you'll go through 20+ days, waiting for it to fade out 20+ times gets annoying. Could it be changed so that you can click to skip the fade animations?

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
Played this last night and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see it expanded more, with hopefully more ntr expansion as well. Overall great work into it so far!

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
I've got a small suggestions that would really help streamline the gameplay.

The new day screen takes too long. I know it's only a few seconds, but since you'll go through 20+ days, waiting for it to fade out 20+ times gets annoying. Could it be changed so that you can click to skip the fade animations?
I don't know what you mean but the fade effect thing is for the auto save. If you remove it you're still going to wait for the auto save thing. Or maybe you want a skippable feature that turns off auto save and you can just do a manual save when pressing the ESC key.(Less time waiting but remember to save)

uka

Sep 12, 2018
I don't know what you mean but the fade effect thing is for the auto save. If you remove it you're still going to wait for the auto save thing. Or maybe you want a skippable feature that turns off auto save and you can just do a manual save when pressing the ESC key.(Less time waiting but remember to save)
That would 100% be better. Not only would there be less time waiting, unlocking manual and multiple saves would be great bonus.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
That would 100% be better. Not only would there be less time waiting, unlocking manual and multiple saves would be great bonus.
The multiple save would definitely be great because I wanted to try out all of the siege events and maybe making saves for each event scenes especially when the gallery is still in the works and I wanted to see all of the scene arts. Too bad I don't know how to extract the game pictures so I could view them whenever I want.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Just gonna share this thing I saw. I have a really shitty laptop and I saw this after crashing.
Goblin's dick on top of Earl's :unsure::whistle:
ng.png

z0inn

May 18, 2017
I love the concept and it's every man's dream to be an goblin with a castle full of whore maids.

Jan 2, 2019
the mac version doesnt work, mc is just pure white and the scenes are white, basically they dont play at all... any help?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there going to be any fix for the Grannier spoil event? I have upgraded everything however I keep getting the event telling me to upgrade my storage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chickinstrips

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
wait, there's ntr now? The mc himself can't even fuck them yet
Yea. it is annoying. also they should focus less on the sandbox grind and mechanics and more on the sexual content.

also they literally just reskinned the existing scenes.
there is even a bug where it flickers between the MC's cock and the baron's cock while playing the cuckold scene.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes