Unity Lord Goblin [v0.20.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Even if you want to see the scenes with the new guy, the game is too crap for it to be worth the effort (and there's no gallery cheat if those scenes are even in gallery).
He pops up, says he'll be back in a week, then says he'll be back a week after that, you just skip through everything mindlessly waiting for anything to happen and the game doesn't even let you skip days or disable events
Pervert Action remains by far the best thing Ben worked on

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
This Looks Amazing!! Salute to BBBen a master game maker/storyteller in his prime! And why not enjoy & give kudos to the great ones while they're at their best?! Can't wait to play this tonight!(y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LordGoblin-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mOMORAZOR

Aug 11, 2017
anyone else have problem with resolution. Half of my screen is cut off and i cant change resolution. Any fix??

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Cheat code

• cleansweep = set dirt and laundry to 0
  • giveusyourtired = add 20 artisans, 40 villeins and 10 soldiers
  • welltodo = add 200 gold and 200 food
  • gravitas = add 40 legitimacy and 20 security
  • pluckazalea = add 25 Az'ea love, lust and obedience
  • preferblondes = add 25 Beth love, lust and obedience
  • albagubrath = add 25 Cliona love, lust and obedience
  • delightful = add 25 Delia love, lust and obedience
can confirm this works in v0.19.
these cheats reduce so many hours of worthless grind. that the game goes from "so grindy I refuse to play it" to bearable.

Reactions: jantsc28

Enshin

Jul 29, 2017
Definitely an improvement from the last time I played. Nice that the NTR content is avoidable so no complaints from me. Only thing of note is a lot of WIP content that we hopefully will get soon. I'm actually kinda interested in the town management gameplay that the devs seem to be hinting at. While yes I would definitely like more scenes, getting more game for my game would be nice too.

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
This game needs some sex scenes, does anybody know if the creator has a roadmap of content or he just drops whenever he wants?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes