Unity Lord Goblin [v0.20.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
can confirm this works in v0.19.
these cheats reduce so many hours of worthless grind. that the game goes from "so grindy I refuse to play it" to bearable.
I had the same first impression, but actually this is a pretty nice game and not that grindy at all. Early on its quite difficult to manage everything and if you are unlucky you can get a pretty bad streak of negative event so it feels like you gain very little.
But if you focus and bring up the skills on your maids and clean and upgrade few key roams (i.e. laundry room, chapel so Beth can farm legitimacy, maid bedrooms so they always get back more energy) the daily tasks become much easier.
Then you can upgrade the lords room to get +2 for praise actions, then the laboratory so you can get +1 for praise and discipline actions for the week.
If you keep the maids mood in mind your praise and discipline actions will give you +7 progress instead of +1-2. Get everything to 150 pretty quickly.
Also using magic worth it. You have 100 Portal power to play with, getting legitimacy and gold via magic is very good early game.

Sure this is not a press control and skip everything until there is a scene type of game, but as far as adult manager games go this has a strong foundation.

It needs more content though, hope it wont get abandoned and they really expand on the game system so security, soldiers and whatnot is really worth to build up.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I had the same first impression, but actually this is a pretty nice game and not that grindy at all. Early on its quite difficult to manage everything and if you are unlucky you can get a pretty bad streak of negative event so it feels like you gain very little.
But if you focus and bring up the skills on your maids and clean and upgrade few key roams (i.e. laundry room, chapel so Beth can farm legitimacy, maid bedrooms so they always get back more energy) the daily tasks become much easier.
Then you can upgrade the lords room to get +2 for praise actions, then the laboratory so you can get +1 for praise and discipline actions for the week.
If you keep the maids mood in mind your praise and discipline actions will give you +7 progress instead of +1-2. Get everything to 150 pretty quickly.
Also using magic worth it. You have 100 Portal power to play with, getting legitimacy and gold via magic is very good early game.
You are forgetting the part where you need to restart the game from the beginning

Reactions: Cavpal

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
You are forgetting the part where you need to restart the game from the beginning
Not sure, I just recently picked it up. In the last 3 updates I didnt have to restart all the new events just triggered no problem.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I hate to read about the Earl being serviced by the maids update. I hope that shit doesn't stay.
*EDIT* I have the better grainer and my food keeps rotting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal

hoboryu

Feb 17, 2023
The new Az'ea deepthroat scene looks absolutely atrocious, her mouth distends so much she becomes an alien. The whole thing is a bit discombobulated right now, they take so long to update the game that I kind of hope they leave redos for later. Az'ea looks like three different people depending on which scene you watch, the spanking scenes are rushed and weird, the goblin's cum is either green or white depending on the cutscene... but at least they seem to have solved major lag issues and whatnot. We gotta wait and see, but it looks pretty disorganized right now

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
can you post the cheats?
Cheat code

• cleansweep = set dirt and laundry to 0
  • giveusyourtired = add 20 artisans, 40 villeins and 10 soldiers
  • welltodo = add 200 gold and 200 food
  • gravitas = add 40 legitimacy and 20 security
  • pluckazalea = add 25 Az'ea love, lust and obedience
  • preferblondes = add 25 Beth love, lust and obedience
  • albagubrath = add 25 Cliona love, lust and obedience
  • delightful = add 25 Delia love, lust and obedience
  • saffronsoles = "posh spice event"(special Delia footjob scene) spice merchant will appear next afternoon. (repeatable)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LordGoblin-0.20.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
v0.20.1
This month, in addition to completing the Az'ea deep throat scenes, we've included a major new gameplay system that really rounds out the game.
what new features? I can't find anything new.
and what even changed about the blowjob scene?

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
what new features? I can't find anything new.
and what even changed about the blowjob scene?
v0.20.1

Bugfix
  • Fixed a bug stalling the game on day 5.

v0.20.0

Major changes

• For sexy content, this release includes a new, more enthusiastic(interested) version of Az'ea's deep throat scene once you've tried it before. There is also new Az'ea voice acting for the previous deep throat scene from last month, rounding out these ritual scenes nicely. ;)

• We've implemented a major new gameplay system - Sieges! Now, when you let things get out of control with security, portal power, food or the Earl's demands for tribute, you can be attacked by one of four different armies: peasant rebels, goblins, the Earl's forces or demons!
    • This system plays out as a new stage of decisions you'll have to make before the enemy attacks. Make trade offs to ensure that your "Defence" surpasses the enemy "Hostility" or suffer a defeat! (Not a game over, just a more punishing outcome than victory.)
    • Upgrading certain parts of the castle (and the town once that's implemented) will boost your Defence, as well as recruiting more soldiers or assigning maids to patrol the battlements during the siege.
    • Sieges feature a bunch of new art elements, new voice lines and dozens of new events specifically for the sieges, many of which trigger only for specific types of sieges, rely on the weather or rely on you having made previous decisions or upgrades. Your actions have consequences!

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
If I'm not mistaken next will be Cliona blowjob scene I wonder if they would also release it with Earl's version of the scene. But anyways we're not that far from getting more scenes(They only had one animator before). The creator said in his March dev diary that they've found some animators to do the scenes its pretty pricey to hire animators but now you'll be seeing them animate in the upcoming updates. And kudos to the team for giving us monthly updates and adding stuff rather than just milking us without releasing anything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moe Bahamas

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
If I'm not mistaken next will be Cliona blowjob scene I wonder if they would also release it with Earl's version of the scene. But anyways we're not that far from getting more scenes(They only had one animator before). The creator said in his March dev diary that they've found some animators to do the scenes its pretty pricey to hire animators but now you'll be seeing them animate in the upcoming updates. And kudos to the team for giving us monthly updates and adding stuff rather than just milking us without releasing anything. Here's a question for the people who is unhappy about not having scenes added each update.
Where does he drop these "dev diary"?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
v0.20.1

Bugfix
  • Fixed a bug stalling the game on day 5.

v0.20.0

Major changes

• For sexy content, this release includes a new, more enthusiastic(interested) version of Az'ea's deep throat scene once you've tried it before. There is also new Az'ea voice acting for the previous deep throat scene from last month, rounding out these ritual scenes nicely. ;)

• We've implemented a major new gameplay system - Sieges! Now, when you let things get out of control with security, portal power, food or the Earl's demands for tribute, you can be attacked by one of four different armies: peasant rebels, goblins, the Earl's forces or demons!
    • This system plays out as a new stage of decisions you'll have to make before the enemy attacks. Make trade offs to ensure that your "Defence" surpasses the enemy "Hostility" or suffer a defeat! (Not a game over, just a more punishing outcome than victory.)
    • Upgrading certain parts of the castle (and the town once that's implemented) will boost your Defence, as well as recruiting more soldiers or assigning maids to patrol the battlements during the siege.
    • Sieges feature a bunch of new art elements, new voice lines and dozens of new events specifically for the sieges, many of which trigger only for specific types of sieges, rely on the weather or rely on you having made previous decisions or upgrades. Your actions have consequences!
Thank you... so I am supposed to intentionally fail to trigger this new content and scenes...
I am curious about the new "art elements" it is referring to.
siege specific sex scenes?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes