Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gravyboatseafoam

Jan 9, 2023
If I recall, Primordium was supposed to be an "on stream" project, one that would be the follow up to the Frozen and Resident Evil ones that he was making on stream, every Saturday. It got derailed because of the family matter he had to attend to during August and ... after finishing the Frozen project, he's been using his Saturday streams to get acquainted with Unreal Engine 5. I don't think it's been abandoned, but you might have to pester him on his twitter about it.
Unfortunately, he has a very lousy history of sticking to his plans. Primordium is my most awaited project as well, but I dunno, he abandoned Gods and Kings as well. It wouldn't be a huge stretch for him to just pop out and say it's cancelled or just never mention Primordium again until a year or so has passed.

Reactions: tryndasam

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
LordAardvark just give a lot information about Primordium and it's GREAT (see on twitter / X) !
thanks a lot to him !!!!

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
I really love LordAardvark works and videos.

However I am agree : Corsair is not one of his S tier video.
We can find element I really love:
SF univers
Humour
a strong female character (like Samus)
scenario

However ...
The main character is not well done, it's not Samus (I know it's not possible anymore to use Samus except for some artist (maybe because they are working in some country where Nintendo can do nothing like 26RegionSFM)
Her teeth make her strange.

Some of the animations are not great, sometime there is weird thing strange angles

A lot of time wasted with the other secondary character (who is not really sexy and breaks the rhythm to my mind) plus it takes away from the scenes with the main character.

Some fucking are too short and not well done, and again the sidekick character is a wast of time (unlike in Aran Phazon experiment B where the other characters (the scientists) are well used in the story).

It's easy to criticize, and once again I think LordArdvaak does an excellent job, and I like what he does, however it is surprising to note that (for me, it's subjective) some of his old vids are far superior in every way:
like Samus "Aran Phazon experiment A" & "Aran Phazon experiment B" or "Samus Aran Bounty Booty"

And I'm really not attracted to the new series "Officer" with big tits coops.

I am waiting for Primordium 2 :)

Don't make me wrong : I like this Corsair video ! It's great, but (once again to my mind) it's not as good as some previous (old) video :
I think that the phazon experiment serie is perhaps the one I apreciate the most.
Why ? Because it works perfectly!
-An overconfident and sexy heroine
-Humour (the scientists are really great)
-The story / SF / and the increadible performance of the (how name him) phazon guy
-the voices ! of course the voice of the woman who play Samus (but also the other characters)

"Corsair" get almost these elements, however, it doesn't work as well (to me).

But once again LordAardvark still one of the best! And thanks for "Corsair".

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
I hate short vids, Is anyone know which video that have long version ?, I mean only long version not included short video ?

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023
Any chance to see overbreed before fucking year 3000?
They been posting screen shots of updates on twitter. Mainly of the technical side of stuff. Like how one shot since it is a futa mercy, her tits are so big they get in the way of the shot when she is going to put her thumb in the other girls ass. Lol

• Sad
Reactions: orco009
Mar 5, 2019
In the progress reports, you can see he's done a big deal of animating, but the animations require cleanups, as the previous post notes another animation doesn't work that well, and the entire episode is estimated at the 45-1 hour long range. It's not going to take to the year 3000, but considering the amount of work it still needs, I'm gonna guess it will take a long while.

• Angry
Reactions: orco009

kenpachi666

Dec 23, 2017
In the progress reports, you can see he's done a big deal of animating, but the animations require cleanups, as the previous post notes another animation doesn't work that well, and the entire episode is estimated at the 45-1 hour long range. It's not going to take to the year 3000, but considering the amount of work it still needs, I'm gonna guess it will take a long while.
how much more time does he need? This is like a 5 years old thing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote