Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

captSmug

Jan 23, 2019
Here's a reup of this. I never downloaded this one, but I have the one I downloaded when it came out. It was just called "Innie" for some reason.

Workupload
Do you happen to have other flash game of lordaardvark?
i'm missing Liara cumdumpster secret war of the slutbroker.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DicksInSpace

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
well that didnt take long, overbreed alrdy sidelined temporarily for a short called Corsair looks like mass effect on a budget i guess. i don't know what happens i saw some scissoring, if you like that cool maybe.
Hopefully I'll be able to get all the audio by Friday January 19, so I can have it all in place by Monday January 22 and have it sent off to my sound designer to work on whilst I lip-sync and polish. Friday January 26 is still possible for a final render beginning, and I am still tentatively aiming for a February 2 release.
get hyped /shrug

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
well that didnt take long, overbreed alrdy sidelined temporarily for a short called Corsair looks like mass effect on a budget i guess. i don't know what happens i saw some scissoring, if you like that cool maybe.

get hyped /shrug
Supposedly his OC equivalent of Samus to avoid potential legal issues. Sorta loses it's charm when it's not the actual character though

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Supposedly his OC equivalent of Samus to avoid potential legal issues. Sorta loses it's charm when it's not the actual character though
find that odd if thats the case since 26region has been using sarah bryant aka "almost-samus" wearing variations of her suits constantly for years now. i don't rly care too much anyway, if the content is good im not complain its not the exact character i was expecting.

Mar 5, 2019
find that odd if thats the case since 26region has been using sarah bryant aka "almost-samus" wearing variations of her suits constantly for years now. i don't rly care too much anyway, if the content is good im not complain its not the exact character i was expecting.
That's funny because that's why his previous account was banned from tumblr, back in the day.

Yeah, back in ... 2017? His tumblr account was nuked because of him using nintendo characters. So Aardvark has sworn them off, ever since.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
That's funny because that's why his previous account was banned from tumblr, back in the day.

Yeah, back in ... 2017? His tumblr account was nuked because of him using nintendo characters. So Aardvark has sworn them off, ever since.
well, he did make that one Zelda animation and was "planning" to use blacklight to release stuff that he could say "nah, not me" on and just make what he wanted but that's gone nowhere

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
I am waiting for the second episode of "Primordium" too. (in fact it's the project I am waiting for the most).
But no news ... LordAardvark talked about about tentacles and four-armed Chaos :

Primodium should one of is most great series ! It's a shame :-(

Mar 5, 2019
If I recall, Primordium was supposed to be an "on stream" project, one that would be the follow up to the Frozen and Resident Evil ones that he was making on stream, every Saturday. It got derailed because of the family matter he had to attend to during August and ... after finishing the Frozen project, he's been using his Saturday streams to get acquainted with Unreal Engine 5. I don't think it's been abandoned, but you might have to pester him on his twitter about it.

Reactions: tryndasam

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
If I recall, Primordium was supposed to be an "on stream" project, one that would be the follow up to the Frozen and Resident Evil ones that he was making on stream, every Saturday. It got derailed because of the family matter he had to attend to during August and ... after finishing the Frozen project, he's been using his Saturday streams to get acquainted with Unreal Engine 5. I don't think it's been abandoned, but you might have to pester him on his twitter about it.
Yes, it's already done :)

Reactions: howcanmirrorsbereal
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote