Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 5, 2019
Any particular reason why he's focusing on the futa genre with his current projects? Between Overbreed and Jill/Claire. It seems that genre has him captivated.
Overbreed is a futa project, throughout. Jill/Claire is a standalone. He's not going to be doing futa exclusively, but these sort of lined up together. He's working on other non-futa projects as well. There's a Frozen gangbang project and after Overbreed episode 1, Blue Star episode 4 might be next? He's also working on a Life is Strange project, after the release of Jill/Claire. tl;dr he works on a lot of stuff, that cover an array of things, but sometimes they overlap.

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
I didn't realise Aardvark did any polish work on any of his animations tbh - one of the reasons I stopped supporting him.
I appreciate all that he used to do for the 3d smut community, but his animation - especially in recent years - has left a lot to be desired.

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
Wow. I had a feeling he would pull this. Maybe don't make an animation almost an hour, then realize you've gone too far. It was completely obvious that this had gone way overboard in terms of scope.

With his inability to finish anything these days, coupled with the fact that he starts up a new project every other week just shows that his days as an animator are coming to a close.

I guess he can go and work on those music videos now.

Reactions: Walkingparano1a

girlzort

Jan 1, 2023
I get the idea but some of the reasoning and info provided is a bit iffy. If it takes that much time to render get a better CPU. Also no need to render to 4k. 1080 for animation is very acceptable.
Lets see if other people will pick it up.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
for a few years now? okay aaron sorkin. hollywood isnt going to buy his scripts who the fuck does this..

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Did he ever do anything more with zelda? Especially with the breath of the wild model he has.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote