Unity Completed Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
Cant get the elevator scene neither the other one , there is no choise for me to chase her. Is it random?
You need to make her orgasm (until she falls on her knees, I think it was thrice) while her back is facing you AFTER having taken her virginity previously. This will make her run away after the train reaches its destination and you'll get to choose where to chase her. Remember she has to be facing the door, not you for it to trigger (this is the only random aspect of it).

Reactions: lyonarikka

lyonarikka

Feb 19, 2024
You need to make her orgasm (until she falls on her knees, I think it was thrice) while her back is facing you AFTER having taken her virginity previously. This will make her run away after the train reaches its destination and you'll get to choose where to chase her. Remember she has to be facing the door, not you for it to trigger (this is the only random aspect of it).
Oh thx

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
uncensor plugin.

Game version independent. working on any game version.(just for this game)

Install
  • Install the BepInEx . #682 is latest now. if game folder has "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file, use
  • extract plugin to "BepInEx\plugins" folder.

Features
  • Uncensored (remove the soft-censor)
  • F1 : Man's show change : show just son / hide all / show all

modified texture images from here. thanks to nekonick123.

Changes
23-09-14 v1.0.0.3
  • Added modified texture images.
23-07-31 v1.0.0.2
  • Demosaic to man's
  • F1 : Man's show change : show just son / hide all / show all
mod instructions for linux users:

1. download latest
2. extract to game folder so that winhttp.dll is in the same directory as the game folder.
* internet access required on first run
a) for steam/proton:
i. run protontricks --gui
-> select game
--> select default wineprefix
---> run winecfg
----> select libraries
-----> add winhttp and hit apply
ii. launch game via steam
-> it will download unity libs
--> it will patch & launch game
b) for lutris/wine
i. select game
-> run wine configuration via the '!''^'
--> select libraries
---> add winhttp and hit apply
ii. launch game via lutris
-> it will download unity libs
--> it will patch & launch game
4. close game
5. add LoopTrain_Helper folder into gamefolder/BepInEx/plugins/
6. voilà! presto
7. gracias

* context: spent like half an hour testing stuff till I found the relevant github thread for this.

Reactions: zaqxsw098765

Vain Rose

Oct 16, 2017
What is the difference between the version on this site and the JAST version releasing today?
Thank you very much.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
What is the difference between the version on this site and the JAST version releasing today?
Thank you very much.
they will probably have a (somewhat) better translation, though which one you prefer will be up to preference.

I can see some stuff in their images that is more correct in context, like "Womb">"Cervix", "Heavy Orgasm">" Deep Orgasm", and "Now Playing">" Play". and I can also see some stuff that became worse, like "Titjob">" Boobs Sex" and "Personality Change">"Character".

The real difference that matters is who can buy it from where, as they will be publishing on their own store and the steam store, for a foreign marketplace.

RoKFenris

Aug 23, 2017
Fear is achieved by repeatedly groping to the point that the hearts turn blue and wont let you start that part again
Heat is still unknown to me
Heat could very well be called "Had sex sixteen times", as that is the condition to trigger heat mode.
Do note that just like all the "Had sex XX times" achievements only the first penetration each session counts. Also, the Heat mode change seems to be permanent, not even using the app to turn her back into a virgin removes it (which allows you to see the dialog for a girl in heat happy to have her virginity taken).

Reactions: Maglassan
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes