• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 713 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 806 8.6%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think I have fallen even deeper in love with Ann after this last update.
She always looks beautiful and stunning but she was exceptionally beautiful with her hair style and wearing that sexy nightgown.

This is one of those rare games I love for both the story and the sex scenes.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I think I have fallen even deeper in love with Ann after this last update.
She always looks beautiful and stunning but she was exceptionally beautiful with her hair style and wearing that sexy nightgown.

This is one of those rare games I love for both the story and the sex scenes.
Yea the whole update was brilliant. Especially when Tyler and his buddy turned up.
One having a thick cock, the other having a longer thick one.
It's so important to me for Ann to experience different cocks.
Shapes, sizes and colour.

I want her to be an Encyclopaedia of cock before I marry her!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92 and sxj1999

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Emily82_4_2.png

So, it's been some time since the release of V0.9a and I wanted to share some of my thoughts with you.

It's always scary when you click the post button on a new update and wait to see what people think.

This update was something different. I was overwhelmed with the number of positive comments and support I got from this update!

If you combine the number of supporters I have both on Patreon and Subscriberstar I just passed 1k supporters which is crazy to me!

I know the number will go down drastically at the end of the month but just knowing I had so many supporters at one point really blows my mind. So, thank you all for that!

As a birthday present for myself (that just ended for me) I allowed myself to take a week to spend some time with the family, catch up on some stuff in my day job, and make a shit ton of kinky renders.

I don't feel burnt out at all, and even started working on completing the version the day after the release!

Since the version is still in alpha state, feel free to hop on and suggest things that you think can make it better, or maybe just suggest new stuff you think I can add that can improve it.

I'll write a dev post that touches on some subjects I said I'll talk about and future plans in a different post.

P.S.: Above you can see some of the renders I posted on Discord. I try to post a batch here as well every now and then. (Notice that there are 18 renders, make sure not to miss them all!)

Cheers ,TTrick.

--------------------------------------------------------

RENDERS ZIPPED for your PLEASURE :devilish:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
View attachment 3484800

So, it's been some time since the release of V0.9a and I wanted to share some of my thoughts with you.

It's always scary when you click the post button on a new update and wait to see what people think.

This update was something different. I was overwhelmed with the number of positive comments and support I got from this update!

If you combine the number of supporters I have both on Patreon and Subscriberstar I just passed 1k supporters which is crazy to me!

I know the number will go down drastically at the end of the month but just knowing I had so many supporters at one point really blows my mind. So, thank you all for that!

As a birthday present for myself (that just ended for me) I allowed myself to take a week to spend some time with the family, catch up on some stuff in my day job, and make a shit ton of kinky renders.

I don't feel burnt out at all, and even started working on completing the version the day after the release!

Since the version is still in alpha state, feel free to hop on and suggest things that you think can make it better, or maybe just suggest new stuff you think I can add that can improve it.

I'll write a dev post that touches on some subjects I said I'll talk about and future plans in a different post.

P.S.: Above you can see some of the renders I posted on Discord. I try to post a batch here as well every now and then. (Notice that there are 18 renders, make sure not to miss them all!)

Cheers ,TTrick.

WORKUPLOAD

200.gif

Reactions: Busted1201

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3484800

Cheers ,TTrick.

WORKUPLOAD
When can we expect the full version?

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry, I'm trying to get to fuck Angela, but there's no way I can get there.
I'm on the Vanessa Route and when asked whether to satisfy the customer or find out what's wrong, I chose the second (which should lead to Angela), except that I finished everything and I wasn't able to get the scenes with Angela, why? Where or what should I choose? Thank you

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry, I'm trying to get to fuck Angela, but there's no way I can get there.
I'm on the Vanessa Route and when asked whether to satisfy the customer or find out what's wrong, I chose the second (which should lead to Angela), except that I finished everything and I wasn't able to get the scenes with Angela, why? Where or what should I choose? Thank you
These steps work for me every time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fred9320 and Demnor

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I finished everything until I get to him going to sleep and I can't meet him
That's on the "Give him what he wants" path. You need to choose "Let's find dirt on him". If you're choosing the find dirt option and still getting the scene where Vanessa sucks off the old man, then post your save and I'll take a look.

Reactions: drewtessa8

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
That's on the "Give him what he wants" path. You need to choose "Let's find dirt on him". If you're choosing the find dirt option and still getting the scene where Vanessa sucks off the old man, then post your save and I'll take a look.
So I started the whole story again and instead of starting from a save and now it works. Something was probably wrong!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
So I started the whole story again and instead of starting from a save and now it works. Something was probably wrong!
It's important to use the old guy as a means of making Vanessa a sub.
I've done both path's where you get dirt on him and when you tell her to comply.
They're both cool paths, but I think the game is best when you make the girls compliant.
So you can watch Chris have sex with them, film it, then sell it all on OnlySimps.

andrew-tate-top-g.gif

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes