• Merry

Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 713 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 805 8.6%

• Total voters
Dec 3, 2019
Am I the only who wishes the player could choose what Ann wears? I love corrupting her - it's the best of the story -, but for myself. As the saying goes: lady in the streets, whore in the sheets. Also, after watching the scenes on Ann's sharing path, I noticed that Chris has much more control over her than the player does on the non-sharing path. I do hope the MC will have the option to dominate her more in future versions. The present pacing feels quite natural, in fact. I just hope there will be a choice to make their relationship more inclined to the slave and master dynamic. Besides that, I would like to say that the game is quite good. The amount of choices makes it one of the few games to have both experience and image quality. The rendering is, indeed, outstanding. There is something in Ann's eyes. Her expression, her essence. Something on the tenuous line between an angel and a demoness. Mesmerizing and yet graceful. Sui generis. It awakens conflicting desires: the impulse to protect and the urge to corrupt. But I digress. Congratulations to the creators.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I want me, Chris & Joe to give Ann a special night full of nonstop sex I can just imagine how full her vagina would be after taking a load from both Chris and Joe and then I get sloppy seconds how awesome would that be?

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: BangB420 and Mfka5

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone, can you tell me which routes to follow? How many main ones are there to unlock all the paths?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Not to be an impatient pain in the ass, but anyone have an idea how long the rest of the update might take to be finished? Just wondering if anyone might remember a relative time from from previous updates.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone, but where are the points at which the different paths split when making that decision?

1) The first is when I decide whether to go to the bar with Vanessa or Ann, right?
2) A second is when I decide to tell Joe about the blowjob at the gym?
3) A third is when at the bar I tell Ann to change or not?

Are these only 3 choices on which the paths depend or are there others?
And if so, what paths do these lead to? What path does 1) lead to? 2) and 3) to which one?
Thank you :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi everyone, but where are the points at which the different paths split when making that decision?

1) The first is when I decide whether to go to the bar with Vanessa or Ann, right?
2) A second is when I decide to tell Joe about the blowjob at the gym?
3) A third is when at the bar I tell Ann to change or not?

Are these only 3 choices on which the paths depend or are there others?
And if so, what paths do these lead to? What path does 1) lead to? 2) and 3) to which one?
Thank you :)
1711468021422.png

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
How to get the scene where you can propose Emily for bartending?
To do this you have to be cool with Chris sharing Ann with you. Allowing Ann to continue seeing him when she asks on the amusement park ride. Basically treat Chris like a bro. And Ann like she's a shared hoe.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3481547

Could this be Ann's older sister!? Can't wait to get her working at Chris's bar!
Lol classic ai, looks stunning until you look at the end of her hand and fingertips.

Still, nice face to look at.

Anyone else realize how much things are gonna change once this stuff actually gets good? Combining text generation -->character generation-->unique image generation....people talk about how bad ai art is and how itll ruin everything, all I can think about is how many loads im gonna blow when we get these open-ended near limitless games with tons of characters weaving whatever stories you want.
To do this you have to be cool with Chris sharing Ann with you. Allowing Ann to continue seeing him when she asks on the amusement park ride. Basically treat Chris like a bro. And Ann like she's a shared hoe.
I think you can also get the prompt on the vanessa joe rival path- I had him ask about "which girl" there. But I could be wrong.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Lol classic ai, looks stunning until you look at the end of her hand and fingertips.

Still, nice face to look at.

Anyone else realize how much things are gonna change once this stuff actually gets good? Combining text generation -->character generation-->unique image generation....people talk about how bad ai art is and how itll ruin everything, all I can think about is how many loads im gonna blow when we get these open-ended near limitless games with tons of characters weaving whatever stories you want.

I think you can also get the prompt on the vanessa joe rival path- I had him ask about "which girl" there. But I could be wrong.
When you date an AI girl, you learn to respect her in a special way. Not looking at visual defects being the first rule :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Exactly what i asked :) Thanks!

I have a huge doubt in Vanessa's Route regarding the client who blackmails her. You have 2 choices:
a) tell her to give him what he wants (Vanessa+client)
b) look for the dirt behind the client who blackmails her (fuck with Angela)

Moving forward, however, I don't notice any scenes about it, neither in Fuck Angela, nor a Vanessa+client scene... do they still have to be done or am I missing something?

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I hope the dev has the good sense to appreciate the harem (shared) possibilities here.
Every one of the girls would be up for it. They could be Insta girls working at the bar by night and chilling by the beach every day.

I hide behind a rock from them all, watching Chris, Mark and Tyler, enjoying my girl, while the Hobo sucks my penis.

:LOL:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I hope the dev has the good sense to appreciate the harem (shared) possibilities here.
Every one of the girls would be up for it. They could be Insta girls working at the bar by night and chilling by the beach every day.

I hide behind a rock from them all, watching Chris, Mark and Tyler, enjoying my girl, while the Hobo sucks my penis.

:LOL:
This game is called the harem whore house.... it's a different one.... maybe we can rent you too? They say the pimp is also a whore....

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BlenderGuy
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes