• Fat Joe

Votes: 860 8.7%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
i mean the pic u upload how do i get it
Oh I blackmailed Vanessa for a blowjob.
Then I told him in the gym.
Met up with her and Ann but I chose to staty with Ann, and not follow her outside.
Chris called to come and get Vanessa as she's drunk.
I chose to do take a shot while she lays there.
Vanessa setup Ann to give him a blowjob.
I watched as Vanessa sucked me off.
One night I see Emily with Joe outside the house.
Then I get the text a day or so later.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Imagine you have the biggest cock on the entire planet.
No need to imagine anything.

Imagine you can snap your fingers, and instantly any girl is head over heels for you, and will trip over themselves to kneel in front of you with eager eyes (and mouths).
Now, that requires slightly more imagination :(

Now under this schema, would you take issue with throwing your mere mortal buddy a bone once awhile? It's not like it'll inhibit your own success. That all may sound removed from what we're talking about; but it's an alternative way to frame these setups in which MC basically has unlimited power and choice.
A bone? YES, most definitely. Throw him bobble-head Ann, or some other hot skank you meet in the street.

A goddamn gem like Emily? HELL NO! WTF is wrong with people?
I will use my unlimited power and choice to keep this goddess for myself, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

bo2zombies

Jan 3, 2024
Oh I blackmailed Vanessa for a blowjob.
Then I told him in the gym.
Met up with her and Ann but I chose to staty with Ann, and not follow her outside.
Chris called to come and get Vanessa as she's drunk.
I chose to do take a shot while she lays there.
Vanessa setup Ann to give him a blowjob.
I watched as Vanessa sucked me off.
One night I see Emily with Joe outside the house.
Then I get the text a day or so later.
sorry to keep asking questions the pic with chris and ann i never seen it when i played

Reactions: BlenderGuy

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Imagine you have the biggest cock on the entire planet. Imagine you can snap your fingers, and instantly any girl is head over heels for you, and will trip over themselves to kneel in front of you with eager eyes (and mouths).
Her eyes popped out of her head and then she said it was too big to suck or swallow and it would be too painful for her ass and I wasnt paying her enough of an allowance for her to take it in the pussy and risk getting knocked up as it would damage her career prospects and it woull piss her dominant alpha bosses and lovers off bigtime . Yup I am a cynic!!!

Thugdere

May 25, 2022
Hey I just downloaded the game but when I try to run the application it doesn't run or start up. Any help or recommendations?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
how did u get it i did all the steps nothing happens

That happens if you tell Ann to stop talking to Chris, but only if she's gone to college (not chosen the bad girl path). She actually stops communicating with him, so he ends up flying to her college and then walks into her dorm room.

Reactions: atrebor68

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
yeah i tried everything
I did notice a weird bug from the alpha version of the new update where the game prematurely ends.Once it's debugged perhaps try again. I have played this almost twenty times from the beginning trying to see it if changes stuff. I love how the game offers a variety of outcomes but also manages to still make sense.

Reactions: bo2zombies
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes