• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 336 17.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 491 25.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 415 21.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 97 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 559 29.5%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
After learning that you don't need to be with Ann to get close to Alex, of course I had to restart the game and ignore the shit out of that... objectionable VN character. And well, in doing so I have come to notice what I consider to be a great flaw of this game, but which for some reason wasn't so obvious to me before.

I can't talk about the latest update since I haven't played it yet, but after re-playing the previous content I'm afraid the sex scenes usually don't live up to the fantastic build-up leading to them. The sex scenes are short and with little variation. Many times you don't even get to see the characters getting undressed, and they also end in a flash.
Take for example the scene with Angela on the beach. The situation is super hot, the build-up was great, but then it's Ben and her kissing, then Van talks to Bob, and suddenly the "camera" goes back to Ben and Angela who are already naked and fucking doggy-style. One lousy animation, BAM BAM!, he cums and it's over. A real letdown.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
After learning that you don't need to be with Ann to get close to Alex, of course I had to restart the game and ignore the shit out of that... objectionable VN character. And well, in doing so I have come to notice what I consider to be a great flaw of this game, but which for some reason wasn't so obvious to me before.

I can't talk about the latest update since I haven't played it yet, but after re-playing the previous content I'm afraid the sex scenes usually don't live up to the fantastic build-up leading to them. The sex scenes are short and with little variation. Many times you don't even get to see the characters getting undressed, and they also end in a flash.
Take for example the scene with Angela on the beach. The situation is super hot, the build-up was great, but then it's Ben and her kissing, then Van talks to Bob, and suddenly the "camera" goes back to Ben and Angela who are already naked and fucking doggy-style. One lousy animation, BAM BAM!, he cums and it's over. A real letdown.
Could be. I still fap to that scene. So it served its purpose I guess :BootyTime:.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

On my playthrough, I'm doing the Ann "hate" route. I'm focusing primarily on Alex, Emily, and Jenny. For Van, I told her she's not perfect and I'm winning the bet against her (denying the fuck out of her).

All I gotta say is GetOutOfMyLab wasn't kidding when he said the Ann "hate" route has the least content. It's crazy, but damn near all of the lewd scenes are locked behind some form of Ann or Van route. The spicier scenes for the better three girls like Alex's date or Emily's mutual masturbation and thigh fuck scenes are locked behind Ann routes currently. Even the most debaucherous scene of all (the Van cuddle scene on the bus) is still locked in the current version for my route.

Don't get me wrong, I'm satisfied with the route of chosen since it means I get to avoid Ann but man... the Ann hate route needs some attention badly. There's precious little content as it is for Alex, Emily, and Jenny and it sucks that all their sexy stuff is locked behind dating the the creepy loli.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
On my playthrough, I'm doing the Ann "hate" route. I'm focusing primarily on Alex, Emily, and Jenny. For Van, I told her she's not perfect and I'm winning the bet against her (denying the fuck out of her).

All I gotta say is GetOutOfMyLab wasn't kidding when he said the Ann "hate" route has the least content. It's crazy, but damn near all of the lewd scenes are locked behind some form of Ann or Van route. The spicier scenes for the better three girls like Alex's date or Emily's mutual masturbation and thigh fuck scenes are locked behind Ann and Van routes currently. Even the most debaucherous scene of all (the Van cuddle scene on the bus) is still locked in the current version for my route.

Don't get me wrong, I'm satisfied with the route of chosen since it means I get to avoid Ann but man... the Ann hate route needs some attention badly. There's precious little content as it is for Alex, Emily, and Jenny and it sucks that all their sexy stuff is locked behind dating the the creepy loli.
Ann hate and Joe rival will be caught up soon:
I'm not going to call it a complete version until I can finally catch up on all the paths. So, before completing the missing scenes I mentioned in my last post, I'm first going to complete the paths that got left behind (Ann hate, Joe rival).
In my last post, I also mentioned that I'd explain why they got left behind, especially Joe rival.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah it's kinda hot to cum on girls glasses. And I'm not even a fan of facials.
I get really turned on by the whole nerdish bookworm angle so, I think that's why I like glasses.
I would also love to see her in a school girl outfit but patreon would lose there minds lol.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Don't remind me... :HideThePain: :sick:
I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. It doesn't add any variables, as far as I know, so everyone can feel to ignore this kind of content. It's only a couple of additional render and a few lines.

There are definitely other things I would tweak once the game is finished though. The switch between locations is very abrupt sometimes. MC teleports from the bus to the computer back to somewhere else with no filler.

Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Every day we grow stronger join us brother we have cake.
I shall not partake!

I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. It doesn't add any variables, as far as I know, so everyone can feel to ignore this kind of content. It's only a couple of additional render and a few lines.
Indeed not mine. I try to power through it while porting this, but sometimes I get a little queezy lol

There are definitely other things I would tweak once the game is finished though. The switch between locations is very abrupt sometimes. MC teleports from the bus to the computer back to somewhere else with no filler.
I did try to make it seem like more of a passage of time with transitions with my port, but I did mention this to TTrick when he released to the small pre-release group for testing. If enough people speak up about it on discord in the suggestions channel, he might do something about it.

Reactions: Will619 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I shall not partake!

Indeed not mine. I try to power through it while porting this, but sometimes I get a little queezy lol

I did try to make it seem like more of a passage of time with transitions with my port, but I did mention this to TTrick when he released to the small pre-release group for testing. If enough people speak up about it on discord in the suggestions channel, he might do something about it.
I also noticed the abrupt transition one render Ann was giving Tyler a BJ and the next render the guys were standing by a brick wall.

Ramsay_Bolton

Jul 24, 2018
Moderation on this site is so self-serious. My review was removed because it's not appropriate.
This is the review:
The game deserves much more exposure. It has nice story that makes sense(those are rare in this genre), sexy girls, some fetishes and choices that matter. There are many girls to fool around with too. Overall pretty good game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get really turned on by the whole nerdish bookworm angle so, I think that's why I like glasses.
I would also love to see her in a school girl outfit but patreon would lose there minds lol.
she can do cosplay.

• Yay, new update!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would need some really heavy compression to get to 36 megs.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes