• Jenny

Votes: 105 5.3%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 591 29.6%

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh man I'm so excited. I bet it's going to release when I'm asleep or something lol.

Anyway, I'll be buying it the day it comes out. I can't wait to add the game with imo the best sharing content ever in a game to my library.
even better than bs?

Is that a new Ann on the right? I'm telling her you're cheating on her!
he cheats every girl so waste of time.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Be safe everyone: https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/

I personally update the links in this thread for the LSS Ren'Py port. With the current release, I implemented downloader/updater functionality into the game. This is safe as it connects to a server that I manage (you can use unren and find this line of code in screens.rpy (line 519 at the time of this post): action updater.Update(url=If(renpy.variant("pc"), "https://getoutofmylab.com/downloads/lss/pc/updates.json", "https://getoutofmylab.com/downloads/lss/mobile/updates.json"))

This uses the default Ren'Py methods mentioned here for providing updates:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this is 3rd game on my list with autoupdater although 1 of those is abandoned and on remaining it works well enuf (throws errors occasionally).

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
so this is 3rd game on my list with autoupdater although 1 of those is abandoned and on remaining it works well enuf (throws errors occasionally).
Well, "auto" in that you don't have to manually download the files and extract them. You still have to click the "Check for updates" button and click "Proceed" before it actually starts updating the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, "auto" in that you don't have to manually download the files and extract them. You still have to click the "Check for updates" button and click "Proceed" before it actually starts updating the game.
i got that.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Hey GetOutOfMyLab two minor points that I saw while playing(don't know if is the same on the original game) but in the first photo shot with Ann, even if you stop from taking the photos when her lingerie expose her breast or the last part with the hobo, the photos are there when Ann and the MC are review them to choose with ones to upload, also in the dialog Ann mention the hobo even if you stopped the photo shot and Ann never saw the hobo.

Along the same lines if Ann fail the audition the next time you see her they talk like the audition was a success, granted in this one I did all the steps until the director invite them to his hotel room but when he started asking for Ann to undress I sent him to fuck himself and as far I saw the flag for the audition was set to false

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey GetOutOfMyLab two minor points that I saw while playing(don't know if is the same on the original game) but in the first photo shot with Ann, even if you stop from taking the photos when her lingerie expose her breast or the last part with the hobo, the photos are there when Ann and the MC are review them to choose with ones to upload, also in the dialog Ann mention the hobo even if you stopped the photo shot and Ann never saw the hobo.

Along the same lines if Ann fail the audition the next time you see her they talk like the audition was a success, granted in this one I did all the steps until the director invite them to his hotel room but when he started asking for Ann to undress I sent him to fuck himself and as far I saw the flag for the audition was set to false
It would be incredibly helpful if you have saves at those points so I can inspect variables.

Reactions: riichidesu

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey @GetOutOfMyLab two minor points that I saw while playing(don't know if is the same on the original game) but in the first photo shot with Ann, even if you stop from taking the photos when her lingerie expose her breast or the last part with the hobo, the photos are there when Ann and the MC are review them to choose with ones to upload, also in the dialog Ann mention the hobo even if you stopped the photo shot and Ann never saw the hobo.
I was able to confirm this.

This one I don't understand. If you made it to his office, the audition was successful.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
I was able to confirm this.

This one I don't understand. If you made it to his office, the audition was successful.
Yep, I was not sure of this one, tho the variable d9_ann_actress is set to false and after they act like the audition was failed,so I thought it was taking that in consideration for the audition dialog.

Here is the save for when the audition result is bring again and d9_ann_actress is false

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yep, I was not sure of this one, tho the variable d9_ann_actress is set to false and after they act like the audition was failed,so I thought it was taking that in consideration for the audition dialog.

Here is the save for when the audition result is bring again and d9_ann_actress is false
Do you remember the dialogue at all? There's only two places where that variable is checked in the my code and in TTrick's.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yep, edited my last post with the save for the exact moment they talk about the audition result
Ok, I see. I think this is fine. She did nail the audition and if you do not let her get nude in front of the agent, he doesn't rule her out, just says her chances are slim.

Reactions: riichidesu

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Version 9a mac does not start, version 8b mac works....
Why? :unsure:
I don't know much about mac, but is there any error.txt or traceback.txt generated? You might have a corrupted download. Could try downloading again (and maybe try a different link).

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
I don't know much about mac, but is there any error.txt or traceback.txt generated? You might have a corrupted download. Could try downloading again (and maybe try a different link).
Downloding from a different link does not help. There is no error text. The icon is shown in the the doc and a few seconds later its gone. After a few tryings I had the idea to make destribution with renpy developer-tool, maybe it could help, but it gets an error while scanning, it writes error launching the project failed.

Reactions: fred9320

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
After a few tryings I had the idea to make destribution with renpy developer-tool, maybe it could help, but it gets an error while scanning, it writes error launching the project failed.
Which version? This game is on Ren'py 7.7.1.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9a build 38

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 366 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes