• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 336 17.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 491 25.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 416 21.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 97 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 559 29.4%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
86408d8c-ebcd-4d87-8a5b-05f2a8ce00cb_text.gif

Why the f**k would anyone hate Ann, when you know she's yearning to experience new sexual experiences?

I once chose to tell her I didn't like her at the bar, and later I watched her sucking Chris, like a good little slut.

Later on, I got to see them being a boring couple almost.
You could tell Chris was just there for the pussy and coffee BJ.
She looked so unhappy without two guys in her life.
Ann needs two guys minimum, she's a natural slut.
She was trying to be a good student and saw Vanessa get so much piped laid, that must have driven her crazy.

Ann is prime hotwife material, and you know she's even prepared to have an open relationship which goes both ways.

The Ann hate route is a preposterous idea.

Even if you don't like her, you can still use her as collateral in a "wife swapping party".

Reactions: fbass and crisbr

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 3600267

Why the f**k would anyone hate Ann, when you know she's yearning to experience new sexual experiences?

I once chose to tell her I didn't like her at the bar, and later I watched her sucking Chris, like a good little slut.

Later on, I got to see them being a boring couple almost.
You could tell Chris was just there for the pussy and coffee BJ.
She looked so unhappy without two guys in her life.
Ann needs two guys minimum, she's a natural slut.
She was trying to be a good student and saw Vanessa get so much piped laid, that must have driven her crazy.

Ann is prime hotwife material, and you know she's even prepared to have an open relationship which goes both ways.

The Ann hate route is a preposterous idea.

Even if you don't like her, you can still use her as collateral in a "wife swapping party".
"Ann Hate" route is misnamed, tbh. She doesn't really hate the MC nor does the MC hate her.

Yeah she tries to make the MC jealous but it's funny because my MC literally doesn't give a fuck what she does with Chris. Ann is completely unappealing to me. She's creepy and misshapen and I don't like any of her content.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Damn...still don't get the hate towards Ann. I really like her and Emily.

Vanessa I hated at first but the wingwoman/fuck buddy relationship she forms with Ben ends up becoming pretty damn fun. I like how we can restrain her initially degenerate self that would fuck anything that comes across her.

Could not give less of a fuck about Jenny and Alex though :(

And I hope TTrick knocks it off with making gorgeous side girls. I absolutely love Amber, Angela and now Kim. It's a shame we barely see them. Would gladly trade 2 of them for Jenny and Alex as main girls.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Damn...still don't get the hate towards Ann. I really like her and Emily.
It is not difficult to understand. Some of us who "hate" her (I don't really hate her, I just find her boring at this point) is because of the amount of content she have compared to other characters and how boring she is as a character. We are oversaturated with Ann content.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Don't be so condescending. just answer the question
Ask dumb questions and you'll get dumb answers. I mean the answer to that question is kinda on the op page. And that question was answered just a few pages ago. there's a search tool in this forum fyi.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ask dumb questions and you'll get dumb answers. I mean the answer to that question IS literally on the op page.
but, but...but....isnt that, like, the whole sole raison d etre of the zoone?:unsure:
#truzoonersonly

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
If Chris does get to have sex with Emily & Alex in the future I really hope I'm there to offer my emotional support to them after all they would be my girlfriends in that scenario.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
If Chris does get to have sex with Emily & Alex in the future I really hope I'm there to offer my emotional support to them after all they would be my girlfriends in that scenario.
Typical you, getting an harem but don't keep them for yourself but to share with the world, i so love you buddy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hello guys, to play Long Story Short Unofficial Ren'py port need install original game too?
Thanks
No! You can just download this version and play it.

It's the same game, with the same exact content just on a different engine. The developer of the game uses his own custom engine to create the game and GetOutOfMyLab ports it to the popular Ren'Py engine for people who are more accustomed to it.

Reactions: wolverutto
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes