• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 344 17.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 503 25.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 422 21.7%
  • Jenny

Votes: 103 5.3%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 572 29.4%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's part of why I don't care about many games or try any new ones tbh. And milf is so over used imo.
Also, I was wondering how do I get that scene where I can cuddle Vanesa on the bus?
Preaching to the choir, mate. I have no love for MILFs.

For the cuddle scene, you have to be leading Vanessa (depends on your response to the bet - she's not perfect the way she is (confirm it with a later question). Then instead of fucking with Kim or sending her to Chris while at the bar, just sit and talk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92 and toxic4u

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Preaching to the choir, mate. I have no love for MILFs.

For the cuddle scene, you have to be leading Vanessa (depends on your response to the bet - she's not perfect the way she is (confirm it with a later question). Then instead of fucking with Kim or sending her to Chris while at the bar, just sit and talk.
Thank you for helping me mate. I love Vanessa so I really want to see nice moments with her.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thank you for helping me mate. I love Vanessa so I really want to see nice moments with her.
Just FYI... I had been suggesting to TTrick for a while to sort of open Vanessa up to MC and be more.. human. I think this might be a start of that. Not sure, though. But my point to him was, yeah she fun and wild and all that... but she's can't be completely heartless. There's got to be more to her.

Anyway... hopefully we see more of that.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
Beauty is subjective I personally find Ann & Vanessa to be the most beautiful women in the game.
Just because you think Ann is ugly doesn't mean everyone else does.
Also, it's not purely looks that make her hot. She was so innocent and now we've corrupted her into a our own personal fucktoy. Which in my eyes makes her 10x hotter.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: xortor and Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Also, it's not purely looks that make her hot. She was so innocent and now we've corrupted her into a our own personal fucktoy. Which in my eyes makes her 10x hotter.
And this brings me back to what I've been saying for a long time. Once the more physically attractive girls start getting better scenes in the game, they could easily overtake Ann and become the hottest.

And this coming from someone who loves the petite, girl-next-door, type of girl. But I legitimately feel bad for Ann's mother trying to push that noggin out her vagoo!

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Like Zero, Zero?

Not even say like, Midnight Paradise/Life in Santa Country/Savior/A Mother's Love?
I've only played A Mother's Love out of those... and she is fine...

But I'm not turned on by older women and that whole mentality. And it's even worse in games where devs make every "milf" big ass/big tits. And by big ass/big tits... I don't mean they are healthy looking women... I mean they are fucking deformed as shit.

But overall, I'm just into younger-ish women that have more average-looking bodies (or slightly above or below average).

Reactions: toxic4u and xortor

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've only played A Mother's Love out of those... and she is fine...

But I'm not turned on by older women and that whole mentality. And it's even worse in games where devs make every "milf" big ass/big tits. And by big ass/big tits... I don't mean they are healthy looking women... I mean they are fucking deformed as shit.

But overall, I'm just into younger-ish women that have more average-looking bodies (or slightly above or below average).
The one I mentioned atin't to bad, MP is more fitness, and the other 2 are more just like the thirst traps :ROFLMAO:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I would need a few shots at a bar at 3am for Vanessa's Mom but if the ones from old school Milfy City, Big Brother, and The Tyrant jumped my bones then I probably wouldn't argue.... that much. :confused:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I like milfs, but personally more if they are more normal looking, those taned milf with duck face...... not really my thing.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I would need a few shots at a bar at 3am for Vanessa's Mom but if the ones from old school Milfy City, Big Brother, and The Tyrant jumped my bones then I probably wouldn't argue.... that much. :confused:
Probably a little unpopular but I find the mom from milfy city a turn off. I don't think I ever completed her route the times I played the game...

Jul 26, 2021
If I had 1 billion dollars to spare, I totally would! I'm a spiteful motherfucker.
Fortunately, I don't think any of us supporters have that kind of money to screw over others. But if I did, I still wouldn't. I'd rather see more "optional" content, even some I don't like, then the lack of it. I usually don't enjoy a kinetic novel that suits my interests well more than a novel with choices that includes a lot I don't. Easiest example might be Ann. I'm frankly just simply not a fan of corrupting her at all and always after the choices of non-corruption with her even if there's less content. I'm mostly just not into ntr or sharing except in very specific instances (and this doesn't fit it). However, all the other fans who are, boost the hype with the game I like, even let me see more ways to explore the game when I have time, can still add to it overall. Even Ann on corruption, I may be curious about when I like to think about how she really changes due to my or others influences based on those choices. Overall, I don't like screwing over others, if it's doable and doesn't hurt what I like, I'm fine with it, and if I really don't like it (like Emily with others), I can avoid it.

Jul 26, 2021
but Emily's tits are definitely not too big. Go pick a random milf game and see what "too big" looks like.
I very much agree. I'm really not a fan of unrealistically large sizes, and even if they're bigger than most peoples in real life, I'm fine with it as long as it's not unrealistically so.

Reemisms

Oct 5, 2021
Is anyone else receiving a launcher only version for the games .apk? i've never dl'd a apk file that requires a secondary download...

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is anyone else receiving a launcher only version for the games .apk? i've never dl'd a apk file that requires a secondary download...
Everyone is. This is so that when the game goes beyond the 2GB limit of Android, folks who play on android will still be able to get updates. After the initial downloader, you'll use the "Check for updates" button on the main menu to receive additional updates to the game.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes