• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 344 17.6%
  • Ann

Votes: 505 25.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 423 21.7%
  • Jenny

Votes: 103 5.3%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 575 29.5%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I never think those paths were intended to be main ones anyway imo.
Yeah, the initial story was based on Vanessa, Joe, Ann, and MC. Though, TTrick showing the Alex bot account as "Alex best girl" on discord... as well as her being heavily featured on Insta since the beginning of the game, tends to include her a bit.

Reactions: BangB420

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Chose Vanessa. Lots of meaty stuff. Took me a while to get through everything.
Chose Ann :sick:. I started scrolling down. I kept on scrolling down for a while. My mouse run out of batteries, so I put in a new pair and continued scrolling down for what felt like an eternity. At long last, I reached the bottom.
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT.
I Agree, like Ann is cool and all, but for me, the real game is with Vanessa. Ann is too much of a "safe/basic" option and I also don't like naïve/innocent girls so I am biased. Ann's NTR route do be hot, but Vanessa is just superior.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I never think those paths were intended to be main ones anyway imo.
cant say im following the main game/thread (if not for this renpy port probably wouldnt play it ever), so dont know devs plans there..if that is true, i can respect that, regardless of my personal preferences.
the worst thing any devs can do is to try to (over)"please" his fans and their every whim.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I Agree, like Ann is cool and all, but for me, the real game is with Vanessa. Ann is too much of a "safe/basic" option and I also don't like naïve/innocent girls so I am biased. Ann's NTR route do be hot, but Vanessa is just superior.
And it's damn funny to look at the whole picture if you are on all routes. Corrupting that innocent gf into a slut and sharing her with a bar creep that stick his dick in anything that moves. Then denying all sexual acts for the slut and spend time chatting up and cuddling instead. :ROFLMAO:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
yeah, can confirm that - was kinda "wtf, the end already" myself ?

playing ann hate route - actually i dont hate her, just trying to avoid her whenever possible.
as for joe, probably there on rival path too (if that means cucking him), so two from two regarding premature end in my game apparently :HideThePain:

personally not a fan of devs "bending" his updates to supporters preferences/demands, yet thats just me.
Yeah, if he's going to have so many branches I'd rather that he just develop the progress evenly among the different branches. Unfortunately that would also mean some people would inevitably complain about "shorter" updates since the same amount of work would translate to less story progression per update.

Reactions: Abhai

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
And it's damn funny to look at the whole picture if you are on all routes. Corrupting that innocent gf into a slut and sharing her with a bar creep that stick his dick in anything that moves. Then denying all sexual acts for the slut and spend time chatting up and cuddling instead. :ROFLMAO:
Life be funny that way :LOL: Vanessa still gonna cuck him tho :devilish:

Sifax

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, got a newbie question here :)
What's the big change with a ren py port ? What's the difference between playing the game with the renpy port or the original way ?

Reactions: JamboIRA

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
GetOutOfMyLab Hey there,
think I found a bug in the alpha. On the Ann corrupted route, if NTR is on there is a conversation about the dudes at the hotel, but the menu choice to invite them in happens no matter if the conversation is completely skipped because NTR is off, or if it doesn't make it to the "maybe we should invite them in" line.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, got a newbie question here :)
What's the big change with a ren py port ? What's the difference between playing the game with the renpy port or the original way ?
Your question has been asked thousands of times, I recommend using the search tool since it is very possible that what you ask has already been answered. In this case the answer is in the dev notes on the op page.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab Hey there,
think I found a bug in the alpha. On the Ann corrupted route, if NTR is on there is a conversation about the dudes at the hotel, but the menu choice to invite them in happens no matter if the conversation is completely skipped because NTR is off, or if it doesn't make it to the "maybe we should invite them in" line.
You indeed found a bug. Missing an indent in the code there.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
That happens when you answer "Yes" to this question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ann will only cheat if you answer "No" to that question in the beginning of the game.
I answered No to that question and almost got a similar scene, except Chris showed up, they fucked, and Ben masturbated. So it was close... :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
You indeed found a bug. Missing an indent in the code there.
Cool!

One other thing, though I don't know the intent here? The Sleeping Like a Rock image in the gallery requires v9annmcmotel_233 to be seen, and there's a line to mark v9annmcmotel_234 scene. End result, the scene is unlocked in the replay section, but not sure what's supposed to unlock the image if it's not that same path.

Anyway, thanks for all your work on this port!

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Cant wait to share Emily, Jenny and Alex with Chris while the mc watches o_O
I hope it does not take too long

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Cool!

One other thing, though I don't know the intent here? The Sleeping Like a Rock image in the gallery requires v9annmcmotel_233 to be seen, and there's a line to mark v9annmcmotel_234 scene. End result, the scene is unlocked in the replay section, but not sure what's supposed to unlock the image if it's not that same path.

Anyway, thanks for all your work on this port!
It has to do with the partial images that TTrick uses partial images to overlay a base image to make it slightly different. I use layered images to do this combination, but Ren'Py doesn't recognize that both images in the layered image have been seen. So I have to do it manually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes