Aug 8, 2018
never remember names
still plenty girls with no sex scenes
and a serious slide towards ntr
wish for more ffm ann or vanessa and other girl
call me classic :)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Man, usually with games there is a clear hottest girl.
e.g. BIDAK hottest girl = Sage (fight me)

But here I am honestly struggling to choose. Vanessa, Alex, Jenny, and now Emily. They're all fucking smokeshow bangers.
Yeah, and it feels good that the current build leans more and more on harem/poly road (on non-NTR route ofc) so I don't have to sacrifice one girl in order to get another. (and firmly agree that Sage is the hottest girl while Josy is the cutest one in BADIK)

Reactions: xortor

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
But here I am honestly struggling to choose. Vanessa, Alex, Jenny, and now Emily. They're all fucking smokeshow bangers.
I did not fail to miss the notable omission in the list of fucking smokeshow bangers... And I agree with the implication wholeheartedly.

Jill is best girl

Last edited:
  • Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love petite girls...

but Emily's tits are definitely not too big. Go pick a random milf game and see what "too big" looks like.
no need to look just milfs, on 1 game tits are zeppelins even on young girls (whole game is like plastic surgeon's paradise) and on 1 game milfy tits hang on waistline and daughter has bit smaller tita.

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
Man, usually with games there is a clear hottest girl.
e.g. BIDAK hottest girl = Sage (fight me)

Try to play Ethereum, you won't be able to choose the hottest girl from there

• Love

Reemisms

Oct 5, 2021
Everyone is. This is so that when the game goes beyond the 2GB limit of Android, folks who play on android will still be able to get updates. After the initial downloader, you'll use the "Check for updates" button on the main menu to receive additional updates to the game.
Thanks, I was worried it was downloading something malicious...like I said I've never seen any other visual novel have a built in secondary Downloader. You can never be too careful if you're not 100% certain everything is working as intended. I always try a visual novel before I decide if I'm going to support the dev through any number of subscription platforms. I can honestly say in the near future I'll be a new subscriber, I'm loving the story and the artwork.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, I was worried it was downloading something malicious...like I said I've never seen any other visual novel have a built in secondary Downloader. You can never be too careful if you're not 100% certain everything is working as intended. I always try a visual novel before I decide if I'm going to support the dev through any number of subscription platforms. I can honestly say in the near future I'll be a new subscriber, I'm loving the story and the artwork.
That's understandable. I do have this in the Installation spoiler in the first post, but I reckon a lot of people don't even notice this section:
1714574061807.png

I'll probably think about some ways to make it more clear that this is intended and safe.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Fortunately, I don't think any of us supporters have that kind of money to screw over others. But if I did, I still wouldn't. I'd rather see more "optional" content, even some I don't like, then the lack of it. I usually don't enjoy a kinetic novel that suits my interests well more than a novel with choices that includes a lot I don't. Easiest example might be Ann. I'm frankly just simply not a fan of corrupting her at all and always after the choices of non-corruption with her even if there's less content. I'm mostly just not into ntr or sharing except in very specific instances (and this doesn't fit it). However, all the other fans who are, boost the hype with the game I like, even let me see more ways to explore the game when I have time, can still add to it overall. Even Ann on corruption, I may be curious about when I like to think about how she really changes due to my or others influences based on those choices. Overall, I don't like screwing over others, if it's doable and doesn't hurt what I like, I'm fine with it, and if I really don't like it (like Emily with others), I can avoid it.
That was a joke, just to be clear. Besides, people who manage to make 1 billion dollars are usually more careful with the ways in which they invest or spend their money, so I think the chances of ever seeing something like that are 0%.
If it were just $10 million, I could picture some retarded NBA or NFL player doing it.

BTW, like some other users wrote yersterday, I'm one of the fools who thought that you needed to pursue Ann in order to have access to Alex. I had never tried it the other way, so I never checked it :(.
I'm so happy now that I can start the game over and ignore the shit out of that bobblehead abomination from day one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LongStoryShortUnofficialRenPyPort-0.9aB38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: fred9320
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes