Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I understand the appeal of it, but it doesn't really interest me. I more or less sweep the concept under the rug. Besides, in real life, women don't always bleed when they have sex for the first time.
I understand but after playing so many and not one has it i just though i would say that. Anyway back to the game if i was the MC i may just tell Belle to go and have the witch or whatever she is set you free so you can live out the few days left the way you want because i would not save the world.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I understand the appeal of it, but it doesn't really interest me. I more or less sweep the concept under the rug. Besides, in real life, women don't always bleed when they have sex for the first time.
I completely agree with you but to be honest, when I played that scene I thought exactly the same thing mentioned by @Catwashere
Anyway, nothing major compared to all the great aspects that this game has in it.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Sucks that she left you the MC really has nothing left so why should he try to save everyone from the dangers about to come? He only really loved his sister. I just hope nothing bad happens to her how she is gone or that she finds a man that would break my heart and of course the MC's heart. Merek may have been wrong about the future because the MC may marry the princess and become king but he may go on a rampage since his true love left. I have not even seen the Princess yet but i don't need to i want the sister back. The letter she really thinks it is that easy to just move on and find someone new for a lot of people it is really hard and for some nearly impossible to move on.

Yeah i already miss the sister damn what a cliffhanger hope we don't have to much longer to wait for the next update.

PS may be weird saying this but so for every game with virgins i played they never bleed their first time mist be hard to make it.
I completely agree with you but to be honest, when I played that scene I thought exactly the same thing mentioned by @Catwashere
Anyway, nothing major compared to all the great aspects that this game has in it.
It's not just you.... everyone feels the same.... but if you truly love her, you shouldn't confess to her yet.....this will only lead you to lose her for forever....... you will understand better when the game will be completed or someone spoil the fun facts...... I am certainly not going to do that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It's not just you.... everyone feels the same.... but if you truly love her, you shouldn't confess to her yet.....this will only lead you to lose her for forever....... you will understand better when the game will be completed or someone spoil the fun facts...... I am certainly not going to do that.
Thanks for the advice and for not spoiling us with what you know. I'll follow your suggestion in the next playthrough ;)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i have save points so i'll i'm good i saved before i confessed to her.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Making the wrong choice issue is not that big of an issue, unless you only want to play the game once. Unlike life (damn it) you can save and replay.
The game has a lot of save slots, save the game at what appears to be a decisive choice juncture and play the game by making each choice and replay with the outcome you like best. Or play several different games, sort of consciously living in multiple parallel universes. But that's just my method of playing.
Having a walk through is a nice help feature. It's like having a game fortune teller to guide you.
hqdefault.jpg

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
Really loved the game.. played it without the walkthrough a few times to get all the content ... the ending has a shocker to me at least ... the pixie is a riot ..awesome game .. can't wait for the next update

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
@Belle Out of curiosity, have you ever played HuniePop? 'cause Belle reminds me a lot Ryu, that pinky pixie sex-obsessed.
It would be really fun to have them together in a game :biggrin:

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle Out of curiosity, have you ever played HuniePop? 'cause Belle reminds me a lot Ryu, that pinky pixie sex-obsessed.
It would be really fun to have them together in a game :biggrin:
Yeah, Ryu is one of the two major inspirations for Belle. The other one is Maya Fey from the Ace Attorney series. Belle is different from both of them, but she has the enthusiasm of Maya and the sass of Ryu.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, Ryu is one of the two major inspirations for Belle. The other one is Maya Fey from the Ace Attorney series. Belle is different from both of them, but she has the enthusiasm of Maya and the sass of Ryu.
Well Maya is hilariously stupid.

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
It is easily avoidable. I have no plans for anything else that could be defined as NTR in the future, but I do have ideas for voyeur content (girls only, so it fits with your requirements).
NTR is an extremely touchy subject. And one that often devolves into people yelling and throwing things at each other until the point comes that moderators have to step in to break things up. That's why I don't ever talk about it typically, but I do think you are making a good decision by leaving it mostly out of the game.

Heh, I do like the idea of Evelyn peeping on the player kissing Primrose and getting jealous though; or something similar.

Aug 15, 2017
NTR is an extremely touchy subject. And one that often devolves into people yelling and throwing things at each other until the point comes that moderators have to step in to break things up. That's why I don't ever talk about it typically, but I do think you are making a good decision by leaving it mostly out of the game.

Heh, I do like the idea of Evelyn peeping on the player kissing Primrose and getting jealous though; or something similar.
The idea that Belle is considering--the one she's shared with us anyway--is the option for the player to help Callie get a girlfriend instead of altering her sexual orientation via magic; hence, it would be Callie and another girl; however, the player would have to actively pursue that course of events and make them happen. In other words, it isn't something that could just accidentally happen or something that could result from making a single "wrong" choice.

Reactions: Belle and RustyV

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's also something that would be a very low priority for me to implement. Late in the game's development, in any case.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
How many girls are planned to make it in the game that aren't in yet? I'm pretty hype for the priestess.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes