RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In case anyone cares Happy St.Patrick's Day.
Maybe Belle can get a leprechaun drunk so the pixie can steal his pot of gold.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm on day 11 and so far this is a good game wish i had more perversity i missed Nell training session scene oh well maybe later i can get it following the walkthrough.

Jan 10, 2018
I'm on day 11 and so far this is a good game wish i had more perversity i missed Nell training session scene oh well maybe later i can get it following the walkthrough.
If memory serves, if you speak to Nell, you can do her parkour training again, and have another opportunity for that scene.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If memory serves, if you speak to Nell, you can do her parkour training again, and have another opportunity for that scene.
Is the walkthrough outdated? At day 12 and it says train with Samarra but i have 9 copper so yeah just a warning people the walkthrough is broken.

PS future players wlakthrough is broken day 12 you can't train with Samarra you won't have enough copper.

I need counsel command to add 1 copper since i got screwed
What is the counsel command to add copper i need 1 i somehow got screwed outta 1 i have 9 need 10 to train?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is the walkthrough outdated? At day 12 and it says train with Samarra but i have 9 copper so yeah just a warning people the walkthrough is broken.

PS future players wlakthrough is broken day 12 you can't train with Samarra you won't have enough copper.

What is the counsel command to add copper i need 1 i somehow got screwed outta 1 i have 9 need 10 to train?
I was trying to edit the save file to change the money but couldn't do that...... you probably stopped theadas from getting a blowjob or a kiss......

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017

These are the one's I've got.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

From walkthrough:
This guide is intended to assist players in uncovering all clues, maximizing abilities, and obtaining all panties, in the minimal amount
of time, while also displaying the most extant CG possible. It is not intended as an exhaustive guide to all content in the game,
particularly text and dialogue; indeed, due to the non-linear nature of the game with mutually exclusive content, it is impossible to see
all current content in a single game. This guide prioritizes efficiency...
So, isn't mandatory. You can do that the next day.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
From walkthrough:

So, isn't mandatory. You can do that the next day.
I figured a way around it i switched a few things but hope i still have enough copper since i can't get paid from the uncle an my sister did not pay me most likely since i ended the BJ she was about to give fuck face. Don't have enough copper for the crone training must be a way to get enough copper without missing out on stuff because i refuse to see ntr.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I figured a way around it i switched a few things but hope i still have enough copper since i can't get paid from the uncle an my sister did not pay me most likely since i ended the BJ she was about to give fuck face.
Yes..... since you stopped the blowjob, you didn't follow the walkthrough properly.... and thus lacking the money to train.

Aug 15, 2017
The clue that Belle can't read maybe a dead end?
Why would you need to cast Remove Inhibitions on her anyway.
There could be another use for the clue. For example, we know that Dickon will end up standing before the entire Fey Court. There may be an instance where a pixie claims she saw Dickon reading something, and the knowledge that pixies don't know how to read, generally, may be beneficial.

To quote the beginning of the walkthrough:
[T]he guide will lead to content that may be considered netorare by some players. The player will be given an option to avoid it; however, choosing to do so will negatively impact income earned in game, impeding the character’s ability to learn abilities and delaying content.
Or, as JenusKudo said:
It's not girl-girl......if you haven't played the game then.......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you can avoid most of its impact by choosing when to interfare.
But if you interfere then you will get less money each week....this is the drawback for saving your sister.
If you want to follow the walkthrough, but you'd prefer to interrupt Thaddeus and Evelyn on Day 4, I may have a solution you could try if you're willing to use console commands. After you interrupt, try the following command:

thaddeus_happiness = 2

Then, on Day 8, after the walkthrough says to allow their tryst to proceed--you'll have to do something else in your playthrough--try:

thaddeus_happiness = 5

You'll also need to do something else on Day 20 when the walkthrough tells you to finally intervene in the negotiations. Other than that, everything should proceed as described in the walkthrough although, if you work in Callie's shop with 20 or more copper, you will trigger the shop girl scene. I would recommend just waiting on Day 5 and 20 when the walkthrough says to see Thaddeus so that nothing else gets thrown off. There're many interconnected variables in the game, so deviating just a little will throw things off.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There could be another use for the clue. For example, we know that Dickon will end up standing before the entire Fey Court. There may be an instance where a pixie claims she saw Dickon reading something, and the knowledge that pixies don't know how to read, generally, may be beneficial.

Or, as JenusKudo said:

If you want to follow the walkthrough, but you'd prefer to interrupt Thaddeus and Evelyn on Day 4, I may have a solution you could try if you're willing to use console commands. After you interrupt, try the following command:

thaddeus_happiness = 2

Then, on Day 8, after the walkthrough says to allow their tryst to proceed--you'll have to do something else in your playthrough--try:

thaddeus_happiness = 5

You'll also need to do something else on Day 20 when the walkthrough tells you to finally intervene in the negotiations. Other than that, everything should proceed as described in the walkthrough although, if you work in Callie's shop with 20 or more copper, you will trigger the shop girl scene. I would recommend just waiting on Day 5 and 20 when the walkthrough says to see Thaddeus so that nothing else gets thrown off. There're many interconnected variables in the game, so deviating just a little will throw things off.
I have 6 copper day 14 don't think i'll get 20 copper for the girl scene that sucks. Has to be a command for more copper. So no one has a fix for my copper issue okay i can't play this game til i get the fix. This fucking sucks i wanted to like this game but i can't i'll have to miss out on some content in order to get the copper i would need need 15 for crown an 20 for the dress and that is not

Aug 15, 2017
I have 6 copper day 14 don't think i'll get 20 copper for the girl scene that sucks. Has to be a command for more copper.
There are two ways you can earn additional copper in the game. You can work at the library in the morning which nets you 3 copper during the week and 4 copper on weekends. You can also work at the tailor shop in the morning which earns you 5 copper, 10 if you agree to work through the afternoon, but Callie only occasionally offers that. If you just want a console command to raise money, Harlequin1229 posted them a few replies ago, specifically:

money_copper =

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There are two ways you can earn additional copper in the game. You can work at the library in the morning which nets you 3 copper during the week and 4 copper on weekends. You can also work at the tailor shop in the morning which earns you 5 copper, 10 if you agree to work through the afternoon, but Callie only occasionally offers that. If you just want a console command to raise money, Harlequin1229 posted them a few replies ago, specifically:

money_copper =
Thank you that saved me from wasting time

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This fucking sucks i wanted to like this game but i can't i'll have to miss out on some content in order to get the copper i would need need 15 for crown an 20 for the dress and that is not
Calm down. It sounds like you'd be getting more out of this game by not using the walkthrough, because you're convincing yourself that you would lose out on content by "playing it wrong." There is no such thing as playing it wrong, and there is little content you can miss at this point. You don't need to cheat to get those scenes you are so afraid of missing. You'll get them by playing normally. My recommendation to you is to not use the walkthrough. It's not doing you any good.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I wonder who messed with the MC's mind and tried erasing his ability to use spells that the crone was talking about? Can't wait to find out it would have to be the sister only one that has been around him enough or Merek the truthsayer.

Reactions: Belle
U

User_32285

Or, as JenusKudo said:

thaddeus_happiness = 2

thaddeus_happiness = 5

All unnecessary, I stopped Sis/Thaddeus at earliest possibility and had no troubles getting enough money, just takes little longer.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sucks that she left you the MC really has nothing left so why should he try to save everyone from the dangers about to come? He only really loved his sister. I just hope nothing bad happens to her how she is gone or that she finds a man that would break my heart and of course the MC's heart. Merek may have been wrong about the future because the MC may marry the princess and become king but he may go on a rampage since his true love left. I have not even seen the Princess yet but i don't need to i want the sister back. The letter she really thinks it is that easy to just move on and find someone new for a lot of people it is really hard and for some nearly impossible to move on.

Yeah i already miss the sister damn what a cliffhanger hope we don't have to much longer to wait for the next update.

PS may be weird saying this but so for every game with virgins i played they never bleed their first time mist be hard to make it.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
PS may be weird saying this but so for every game with virgins i played they never bleed their first time mist be hard to make it.
I understand the appeal of it, but it doesn't really interest me. I more or less sweep the concept under the rug. Besides, in real life, women don't always bleed when they have sex for the first time.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes