db84x

Jan 1, 2018
0.7 will be released at the end of March. You can find a relatively detailed schedule for both public and patron versions at the top of my Patreon page at all times. As for what it will contain, I write weekly updates on the Patreon for all my patrons ($1 and up), where I talk about what I have made so far for upcoming versions. If this interests you, you might want to look into that option. :) In short though, 0.7 is introducing a new girl and new locations, all of which are quite different from what's in the game so far.
I hope more fey girl action please

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
She is, and she tried to silence me in the past when I tried to tell the world.
My pixie assassination squad will not, to this day, tell me what happened during that failed attempt. All I know is that they took a looooong shower afterward.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know this is waaayyy to early to ask but like many creative people (and pixies) working on one project gets you thinking about others. Any sequels planned to LLTP?
Belle Strikes Back, or Return of the Pixie?
PIXIE (in the library no one can hear Primrose scream)
Or a prequel telling Belle's backstory? However I get the impression Belle's backstory would most likely violate Patreon new vice and virtue policies.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any sequels planned to LLTP?
Once I'm done with LLtP, that will likely be it for this particular game world. I enjoy creating new things instead of just repeating myself. If we should reach the end of LLtP's development without anything going wrong (such as Patreon banning me), I'll likely start a new game project in a different setting. I'm not a one-trick pony. :)

Or a prequel telling Belle's backstory?
Get my Patreon to $3500 and you'll get your Belle backstory. It's part of what you'll explore with the Side Stories feature.

Reactions: Cream

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Get my Patreon to $3500 and you'll get your Belle backstory. It's part of what you'll explore with the Side Stories feature.
It's not like you are far, by the time the game is released you'll probably be there.

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
LLTP should have a much larger player base than it does. $3500 in a month should be an easy take for a game of this caliber.
The thing is the game is good even without the adult content, not that I advocate dropping that part. More naked Belle and her pixie pals is always a good thing.
But hey as soon as I hit the Power Ball (lottery) I'll donate the money.

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
It's pretty consistently gone up around $500 a month since launch. So at this rate it'll easily hit $3,500 by the end of next month.

Also, we're hitting a point in the story where more and more sexual content will be easier to introduce organically. That's sure to reel in some more attention.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's pretty consistently gone up around $500 a month since launch. So at this rate it'll easily hit $3,500 by the end of next month.
The growth isn't quite that good, sadly. It was explosive the first few months, but it slowed down dramatically in January and has remained slow, but steady, since. According to the numbers in my Patreon dashboard, growth from January to February was $280, and that's the amount pledged before Patreon and the payment processors take their cuts. The sum you see on LLtP's Patreon page is after these cuts, so it's lower than the values I get to see. Growth from February to March was roughly $240, also behind-the-scenes numbers. New and increased pledges almost halved from January to February, but deleted and decreased pledges stayed steady at an all-time high.

If things keep developing in this direction, the pledge amount will stabilize before we hit $3500, and even if the current growth remains steady, it'll take 3 or so months to reach that amount.

Either the game has reached a large percentage of its potential audience already, people are waiting for the game to grow larger, or I'm not reaching the audience for some reason. Considering that LLtP has been featured all over the place, including LewdGamer, I don't think it's the latter option.

Having said all that, I'd be happy even if the Patreon stays at its current level. Where we're at is awesome. The only thing we're missing out on is the reaching of the two remaining goals.

Also, we're hitting a point in the story where more and more sexual content will be easier to introduce organically. That's sure to reel in some more attention.
That is true, at least. I'm currently working on the biggest sex scene in the game so far.

Edit: Page 100, woohoo!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Once I'm done with LLtP, that will likely be it for this particular game world. I enjoy creating new things instead of just repeating myself. If we should reach the end of LLtP's development without anything going wrong (such as Patreon banning me), I'll likely start a new game project in a different setting. I'm not a one-trick pony. :)

Remove incest tag and release an incest patch to avoid those stupid people banning you.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The growth isn't quite that good, sadly. It was explosive the first few months, but it slowed down dramatically in January and has remained slow, but steady, since. According to the numbers in my Patreon dashboard, growth from January to February...

New and increased pledges almost halved from January to February, but deleted and decreased pledges stayed steady at an all-time high.

That is true, at least. I'm currently working on the biggest sex scene in the game so far.

Edit: Page 100, woohoo!
I won't worry too much about January and February being slow financially. In the U.S. those months are always lean months for most businesses, particularly entertainment and big ticket items. People are paying off the holiday bills, and winter is a dead time. This is a cycle a business plans around. It usually starts to get better after Easter.
LLTP is only a few months old and may still be finding its full audience.

Have Belle mobilize her pixie cadre. Look what Tinkerbell did for Disney and she never got naked.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
If I follow the walkthrough and when I confess feelings for sister...will she leave the next day?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If I follow the walkthrough and when I confess feelings for sister...will she leave the next day?
Yes...... since the game is not finished the walkthrough only trying to get all the sexy scene for MC. The walkthrough will continue to change as new content will be added with each update. So if you are trying to get together with her now you will lose her for forever.
It's like trying to eat a ripe banana but after the first bite you realize that the banana is not edible since it's not ripe yet and you have to throw it out now. Such a waste.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Belle I think your game should really get some higher support over patreon. If I compare your storytelling and renderings to, for example Elena's Life or Lida's Adventures where the stupidty of many situations kills every boner, you should get more money. I do already support many games, so there is a limit I am willing to give away per month. But after cancelling my support on both mentioned games, I will raise my support on your game :)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Surely a stupid question already done hundreds of times but we can't use all the clues in the game, right?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Surely a stupid question already done hundreds of times but we can't use all the clues in the game, right?
Nope, and you can't even be sure you'll be able to use all the clues when the game is finished. Some will be there only to help the player remember important information, while others will be red herrings.

Reactions: Cream

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Nope, and you can't even be sure you'll be able to use all the clues when the game is finished. Some will be there only to help the player remember important information, while others will be red herrings.
It makes a lot of sense and makes things even more interesting. Thank you :)

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes