JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
I hadn't even noticed that the icon was the default. I had incorrectly assumed that it was being updated alongside the game icon once everything is running. I'll look into it.
The game window uses a custom icon while it's running, yes, but I think they are talking about the icon for the executable itself.

lltp.PNG

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I thought I read somewhere in this thread that Belle (pixie) was going to get other costume choices. Are there any new outfits planned for Belle this update? Not that I don't like her current lack of outfit option.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I thought I read somewhere in this thread that Belle (pixie) was going to get other costume choices. Are there any new outfits planned for Belle this update? Not that I don't like her current lack of outfit option.
There aren't any new outfits planned for this update, no. It's not a high priority, but we'll get there in time. :)

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Even with her excellent lack of wardrobe choice Belle came in second to Primrose.
Belle is just willing to give too much for her fans.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Personally I kind of liked the old banner more, it had more personality.
the problem is that the banner is important to promote the game, the old one was too empty, this one showcases the girls, and calls the attention of users and possible patrons

there is a lot of people that still don't know about this game, this can be shown by the thread view counter, it still very small number compared with other games that are also popular but came after. Every single detail helps to bring interest, from the banner to the title of the game

Reactions: Belle

Jan 10, 2018
Personally I kind of liked the old banner more, it had more personality.
I agree; the old banner drew my interest, but I doubt I would have checked the description had I only seen this banner. It kind of gets lost among the other "group of generic girls" banners, while the old one drew my interest with the promise of pixies.

That said, I can only speak for myself, and doubt I can accurately judge how the target audience would respond to either banner :) .

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
the problem is that the banner is important to promote the game, the old one was too empty, this one showcases the girls, and calls the attention of users and possible patrons

there is a lot of people that still don't know about this game, this can be shown by the thread view counter, it still very small number compared with other games that are also popular but came after. Every single detail helps to bring interest, from the banner to the title of the game
I get it, but as the guy before me said, this one kind of looks generic to me. I feel like a mid version between the two would be the best choice, one that both showcases the girls and has the... abh... charm(?) the old one had.

At the end of the day though the banner's work is to draw people in, and I already am, so if Belle thinks that this one does the job better then I don't really see why I would want to start a discussion.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
are there any cheats or save file with full abilities for this game
I don't recommend it. Unlike many other games in this genre, cheating your way to full abilities from the start is likely to make you see fewer scenes, not more of them. Don't worry about grinding. It's not that kind of game, and will be even less so with the release of 0.7.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Game is good but fucking Samara made my nauseous.
Well, even if I can agree with you (but she's not that bad), this only help immersion, imho.
She's supposed to be a badass fighter, not a Victoria's Secret model. And that appearance fits her very well.
We have already good looking girls in the game.
Oh, and surely I'll never complain about the after-training. ;)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes