Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Random question but is Evelyn leaving after admitting the player's feeling part of her branching route or everything you do to her is linear?
It's non-linear. There are several ways this can play out, though right now it's simplified since there are important parts of the equation missing. This is far from the only way your relationship with Evelyn can develop. :)

What are you shitposting here, Belle! Go... make more game! It's good!
If only I could choose between the two. I'm out of town right now, so I can't really do either. I'll be back tomorrow to work on 0.7 though.

Reactions: RustyV

Dac_Rich

Jan 30, 2018
Hey! I'm new here and I must say I love your game. It's amazing and I'm constantly checking this site for some news. Keep up the good work!

PS. I hope we can enter Callie's home eventually :evilsmile: (sorry for my bad English too)

Reactions: Belle

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
do we have to use the knock spell and remove inhibitions lvl 3 to get the next update? oh right... safety protocols... those aren't implemented yet

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
"You're going to a very dangerous place, so be careful. The thing that slumbers there, it is not human." :eek: . . .wait. . wrong screenplay. . . ? :confused:

Anyways—love your work, @Belle; I could just eat you right up! :angel:

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
PS. I hope we can enter Callie's home eventually :evilsmile: (sorry for my bad English too)
Of course you will be able to enter her home. Eventually. ;)

Your English was pretty much flawless in that post, btw. No need to be so humble.

Reactions: Dac_Rich

forgottengeist

Mar 16, 2018
Just found this little gem of a game. I'm not going to lie, this is by far the most promising piece of work I've come across in a while, especially considering the way you've implemented the characters. Callie and Primrose are very well designed in terms of their character and reactions. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I haven't played this yet. So i can only have lewds with the cute&cuddly girls?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
there's also Samara and she kicks the shit out of the MC
I haven't played it yet so i don't know who Samara is. So i can have lewds with her too? I'm not that much interested in the "cute adorable bubbly little cinderella sister" variants that most games focuses a tad bit too much.
whaaat you haven't played this yet
No i haven't:coldsweat:

The princess title had me deceived i guess then? I don't think i need another "date-sim with a cutesy girl" so i'm inquiring instead just trying out:happyblush

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
You can molest girls while they're sleeping... I can see your face :evilsmile: right now...
Jokes apart, play it. It's a very good game, with interesting story, gameplay and characters.
And even if I'm hot for the sister, like N7 said, Belle is one of the best characters around.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know when the next update will roll out?!
The ETA is unchanged. It should be out before the end of the month. I'm currently writing and implementing the biggest scene for this update, and I have a couple of smaller ones to add after that. I honestly don't know how long it will take me.

Reactions: gorgone

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm gonna wait for that new version before give this my first try :)

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->