kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
If you push sister to sex, she leaves next day but when this game is complete (get's it's final update), will she still leave?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If you push sister to sex, she leaves next day but when this game is complete (get's it's final update), will she still leave?
There will be multiple paths, and that's all I'll say about that for now. I want to preserve the sense of discovery later. :)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
how many versions are planned until complete? (like will 1.0 mark completion?) or have you thought that far ahead?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how many versions are planned until complete? (like will 1.0 mark completion?)
I don't know, mostly because I'm doing monthly releases and because I can't really predict with any accuracy how much of the story I'll be able to do per month all the way to completion. 1.0 will represent the final product, but keep in mind that we're not moving from version 0.9 to 1.0. Instead we'll go from 0.9 to 0.10. The minor version number will keep increasing until I deem the game final.

Reactions: OvidiusLian

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
cool, are updates done where we don't have download new versions? if so, how will we know if the game gets a auto-update?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
cool, are updates done where we don't have download new versions? if so, how will we know if the game gets a auto-update?
I don't have the time and resources to pull off something like that. You'll have to manually download the new version. If you are a patron, you will get an email the moment the new version is ready for download. Otherwise, you're going to have to watch this thread.

Reactions: gorgone

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i love this game, please devs keep up the good work

Reactions: Belle

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Hey Belle! Just thought I'd pop by and ask when the release date is (assuming there is one). I quickly scanned a few pages before this so forgive me if I missed it.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Belle! Just thought I'd pop by and ask when the release date is (assuming there is one). I quickly scanned a few pages before this so forgive me if I missed it.
He/she sure does get this question a lot lately...

The ETA is unchanged. It should be out before the end of the month. I'm currently writing and implementing the biggest scene for this update, and I have a couple of smaller ones to add after that. I honestly don't know how long it will take me.

Reactions: WaveOfPig and Belle

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
holy crap this is up to 108 pages! I remember finding this game when it had 10 pages! thats generally a good sign Belle. Keep up the good work, always look forward to these updates. I like the new main page pic as well, that hd pic of Belle looks awesome.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The ETA is unchanged. It should be out before the end of the month. I'm currently writing and implementing the biggest scene for this update, and I have a couple of smaller ones to add after that. I honestly don't know how long it will take me.
Don't sweat the deadline Belle. If it takes you a little longer than your self-imposed ETA to get the update to the quality of the others than I for one don't care if you take a little longer. Or get Belle to use pixie magic, either way.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Don't sweat the deadline Belle. If it takes you a little longer than your self-imposed ETA to get the update to the quality of the others than I for one don't care if you take a little longer. Or get Belle to use pixie magic, either way.
I'm going to deliver the new version with time to spare. The question is only how much time.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes