zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Version 0.7.0 is now out for patrons. Finally. :)

Changelog:
  • New character (dryad) and her scenes.
  • Map system implemented for travel outside of town.
  • New scene for Aldred.
  • New ability and its training scenes.
  • Added a new hunting mechanic.
  • Mystery scene.
  • Belle may now give you hints to help you discover how to train your abilities.
  • Fixed a bug where you could get stuck on an empty clue page.
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Called it!

Reactions: Belle

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CD1FAE5679E406916FC1986AAD0E68911B0B4C5C&xl=839651210&dn=Long_Live_+the_+Princess.torrent

Reactions: imansou
Feb 27, 2017
I feel kinda bad for Belle. I mean I'm part of the problem but he's here and I feel bad.
A lot of people cant afford luxuries like X amount per month for all the adult games they consume, I personally wouldn't play any in a world I was forced to pay for them but you shouldn't feel bad, give it a good review, spread the word and pay when/if one day you can

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Looks like I forgot a hugely important little detail in this update. You can't actually use the map if you load an existing save right now. I'm currently making a hotfix for the problem. Please hang on and don't download 0.7.0 unless you're going to start a new game.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
A lot of people cant afford luxuries like X amount per month for all the adult games they consume, I personally wouldn't play any in a world I was forced to pay for them but you shouldn't feel bad, give it a good review, spread the word and pay when/if one day you can
That was pretty eloquent, but only partially true. Many people can't afford many things/services, but that doesn't mean they should steal them.

Reactions: Nottravis

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
You know what i feel bad about, I feel bad about for all the patreons that were duped into supporting yet another NTR game.

Also the Torrent version has some water marked pictures, so that is something to consider.

Reactions: pappypop

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I feel kinda bad for Belle. I mean I'm part of the problem but he's here and I feel bad.
If you have entered this industry, then you need to be prepared for this. If the developer thinks that nobody will steal his game on the release day and is surprised him and getting angry every time it happens ... Well, maybe he's just an idiot.

Reactions: Darkaura

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Looks like I forgot a hugely important little detail in this update. You can't actually use the map if you load an existing save right now. I'm currently making a hotfix for the problem. Please hang on and don't download 0.7.0 unless you're going to start a new game.
I'll wait until it will be posted in OP, since downloading from a magnet link placed in the middle of nowhere doesn't convince me and doesn't seems right, but thank you for the info.
I will restart anyway, to enjoy the story from the beginning once more.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You know what i feel bad about, I feel bad about for all the patreons that were duped into supporting yet another NTR game.

Also the Torrent version has some water marked pictures, so that is something to consider.
I'm gonna kill myself.

Reactions: xenos87

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Belle Mah bois ruskies doin' some work. :D Quick & operative, i'll give 'em that.

Not fot nothin' that i subbed to these guys. Bless 'em souls. #pleblife

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Let's not sidetrack this thread with a piracy discussion. That's better suited for a separate thread. Not that I'm an authority on what you can and can't discuss in here. It's just a friendly suggestion. :)

Also, the download links for 0.7.0 have been removed and have been replaced by 0.7.1. If you already have 0.7.0, please update to the newer version or you will not be able to travel via the new map.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes