• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
That's a great theory. I wrote that MC is the legendary mage we read about in the library with Primrose. I chan write a backstory on the fly but it will be just shooting blind. What we've been given hints to that

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
That's a great theory. I wrote that MC is the legendary mage we read about in the library with Primrose. I chan write a backstory on the fly but it will be just shooting blind. What we've been given hints to that
that could very well be possible as it would go along with the hints that the MC is a bit more than the sex crazed simpleton everyone thinks he is!

kays

Jan 4, 2018
dunno like 3th time my saves got fucked on this game and the story is nice the models are awesome but the walkthru is the worst and not uptodate would love to have a more straigh way... love the princess wish she had more content yet

Reactions: Abibliboop

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
So do we know what character will be update the next month ? and will it be a small, normal or big update ?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
that could very well be possible as it would go along with the hints that the MC is a bit more than the sex crazed simpleton everyone thinks he is!
Wouldn't it directly contradict his living with sister and being known since he was a little child to the people in the village? I'm thinking, at best, one of his parents may have been a powerful wizard/witch (possibly the one from the book), and sealed up his access to his power as a child after prepping him to be able to be "ready" for spells at a future date (for reasons we don't/can't know yet, my guess is that it had to do with a prophecy/vision as that has already been shown to be a thing a few times, with queen of fae and Samara), and then the parents died prior to having the child get old enough to be unlocked and safely taught.

Last edited:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
So do we know what character will be update the next month ? and will it be a small, normal or big update ?
I think Callie is going to be one of the main focuses, as the knock spell is important and her shop/home is one of the only places we don't already have access to during night visits.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The update focuses on Callie (and a new girl you haven't seen yet, though she's not the focus). All updates are roughly the same size in terms of work, so I wouldn't really classify them the way you do. However, if you're merely judging by the amount of stuff to do in it, it's on the bigger side. It features a new large secret to solve, after all.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
The update focuses on Callie (and a new girl you haven't seen yet, though she's not the focus). All updates are roughly the same size in terms of work, so I wouldn't really classify them the way you do. However, if you're merely judging by the amount of stuff to do in it, it's on the bigger side. It features a new large secret to solve, after all.
damn teasing ... now i can't wait

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
We need tease pics XD

Dac_Rich

Jan 30, 2018
Yes! Finally we have some Callie content :)

MoyaSvoboda

Nov 27, 2018
@Belle
Having played a dozen or so of these games, this one stands out head and shoulders.
I look for a well thought out story, not just complex and at v0.14 where I stepped in, I think LltP ranks above Dreams of Desire and Love and Submission which are my next two favorites.
Well done and I look forward to the rest of the story.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey @blizzofthenorthstar, can you quote the post where the dev states there will be "no NTR"? And can you also quote the post here the developer defines "NTR"?
If you're going to make accusations like that, back it up or don't talk at all.
I'm watching your conversation because it's starting to talk about personal NTR definitions and rather than the game which is considered off topic. Not to mention, accusing people of doing things like that isn't talking about the game, either.
I suggest you drop the topic.

Reactions: Hones and UncleVT
May 8, 2018
Regardless, that implementation, be NTR or not, is in poor taste, specially since the dev said something like that wasn't going to be implemented. Instead of making literally any other scenes, the dev choose to do that.
Listen bud, I think that nobody can hate NTR more than me, but I think that you are wrong in one thing. Belle didn't uploaded game here and he doesn't moderate this thread, so he can't add or remove tags. Only mods can do that. If Belle have stated that on his post somewhere that he have or will implement NTR content then you can blame him. So, my guess is that mod have misunderstood that one particular scene and thought that it is NTR so he have decided to add that tag. I will not discuss what NTR is or not, because I hate that sht and can't believe that there are some people into it. I suggest you to wait to see what will @Belle say about all of this, because only He can confirm or reject that tag. P.S: Btw, that one scene can be avoided, and I hope that it stays the one and only scene of that kind.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Oh god (moderators) please make them stop!!!
Just put NTR on a game and you get the usual crying babies, they are a few, but they cry so loud.
@Belle keep your good work and don't forget the game is yours (it's obvious but sometimes people forget).

PS: When I don't like a tag on a game, as a Man, i simply don't play the game.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Oh god (moderators) please make them stop!!!
Just put NTR on a game and you get the usual crying babies, they are a few, but they cry so loud.
+1. Especially because this game don't contain NTR (well, if Belle don't add anything post avoidable scene with sister of MC).

Because at time of this scene - your sister isn't your girlfriend (yet, hehe). So how @#$% it can be even called NTR?

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes