Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ok then is there any new scenes with that sister and that guy or voyeurism scenes in general?
No idea I interrupted them and stopped it so... yeah not my thing but hopefully someone else who went down that route can tell you or your could play through the new content and see for yourself. Sorry I can't help you.

Reactions: pappypop

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Wondering if Belle is going to resolve the sex with a tiny pixie problem, with a shrink sidekick or supersize pixie spell.
Personally I'd like Belle to get to see the world (without flying) from a taller perspective.
Totally with shrink sidekick. The Crone has the spell.

Reactions: RustyV

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Phew! Another hard day's work on the game finished. I've got two scenes ready for 0.15 now, as well as almost all the framework needed to solve another secret. Of course, a "scene" to me is any encounter in the game with a start and an end, so when I saw "two scenes", I don't mean two sex scenes. Only one of these two ended up in the gallery. ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So your sister has to fuck Thaddeus? It just really lowers my desire to watch the scenes with her...
You can stop it by interrupting them If you want or be a dirty perv and get your voyeur on... up to you.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I wish all devs thought like this.... Fix and finish a game first that already has a pretty good following before completely starting a new IP..
The curse of creativity is that it's so easy to get carried away with shiny, new ideas instead of sticking with the old ones until they're finished. I'm just as guilty of this as anyone else, but I know myself well enough that I avoid thinking of new ideas in too much detail until I'm good and ready to begin work on them. It's always depressing to see a creator go from excitement with an idea towards gradually losing all motivation to keep working on it because they've now got their eyes set on something else. I don't want to be one of those people.

Sep 22, 2018
The question specifies *near* future though. I can't guarantee that this will happen, though new Fairy Queen content is getting very close. The current focus is on Callie.
Well thank you then, that's fairly enough to make me happy.
Looking forward about the return of the Fairy Queen in the next months then <3

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
damn, you must be one of those poor souls who are threatened by a guy with a weapon to play this game... man this sucks, i'm feeling with you
Na just sick of wasting every walk through not getting anything new, hell even the buff system hasn't changed in half a year.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
ive been playing and following the game pretty much since the beginning or possibly a few updates in! anyway i love the game but for some reason the story seems familiar to me, kinda like ive seen or played it before! the foreshadowing of the clues we get from Thadeus about the princess and her twin sister and the Crone recognizing Thadeus from the visions in your head are teasing at what outcome i think may be coming for the later part of the game or possibly the ending!

heres my theory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is just what i hypothesize the story will be about. if it does go that way, thats awesome and i cant wait to play/read it! if thats not how it happens, well thats cool too and id love to read/play the finished product to see how it differed from my hypothesis! keep up the good work Belle... and we need to see an MC and Belle sex scene! that would be amazing!

Reactions: Blayo and Belle
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes