shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
This is definitely one of my favorite games that I've found on this site! I love almost everything about it. In fact, I believe my only real complaint at the moment is that it isn't finished! Lol. Not a real complaint then.

My favorite characters are Belle and Nell. I fell in love with Belle's snarky and perverted attitude. I really hope there's a spell which lets her grow to full size in the works, although that seems implied so I probably need not worry. Nell is just adorably innocent. I want to fully corrupt that innocence.

I don't actually have any suggestions, so I'll just say that I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

Aug 23, 2017
Going from memory, but:

Agility - Get Samara's large secret done, tell her she should let her hit you.

Perversion - Molest Prim or Evelyn once you're at Perversion 4 and Agility 5

Charisma - I believe the 3rd point came from making Prim your girl or a friend with benefits, but not really sure.
How do I get her large secret?

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
for some reason the walk through isnt updated for me
My bad, what I meant was it's pretty up to date. It has what you're looking for. I think the only things not mentioned in it is how to get perversity up to 5 and the knock spell quest. Other than that, you'll find what you need. If anyone else has found more than that, please correct me.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
What clue do i need to prove Primrose's innocence? I've got some clues about chameleon scales, but they don't help me...

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
What is the most recent walkthrough I have one for 1.12 is there one fore 1.13 or 1.14 yet thanks.
There's a walkthrough for 0.13 in the first post. I haven't found one for 0.14. Anything beyond 0.13 can be found if you search through the last 10 or so pages of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Explosion

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
haven't played in a while, so i've forgotten the names, but has the NTR been worked on?

does it go past the peeping anal with the sister?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
haven't played in a while, so i've forgotten the names, but has the NTR been worked on?

does it go past the peeping anal with the sister?
Perving on a girl having sex with some guy when she is not in a relationship with you is not ntr it's just voyeurism.

Reactions: AlterSack

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ok then is there any new scenes with that sister and that guy or voyeurism scenes in general?

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes