• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Sorry, I got a error message said "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.

This will let you get the appropriate Runtime Package to play the game.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Any chance we can get a peek of that maze game he's making? Also, is this the latest version of the game?

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
So, I see there is a cave expansion on Atarian's Patreon page. Can we get an idea of what's on threr. (And maybe a chance to play around in the expanded cave?)

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Ataran has currently been working hard on the Maze games update from the initial alpha, and I believe he is close to a new release, after that Im sure I can slip up a week or so after and post it here.

Sawnit

Nov 12, 2017
Could someone please help me i am stuck on gathering mushrooms i have found 8 of them, and i dont know where to find the last two. Am i suppose to cross that river, if so how???
Please help

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
No, you can't cross the river, did you ind the ones at the bottom of the screen? They are kind of hidden by some shrubbery. (And yes, you can take that as a double entendre)

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
1.2.1p won't be public till the next patreon release

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes