RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
any walkthrough ,i'm stuck whit the statues from quest
okay, I always start at the bottom right of the town (the 1st place you enter the town when coming from the you own home village) then somewhere near the hotel, then the middle of the market, then before you cross the bridge theres a place to the bottom right. Next in the rich part of town there's a place slap bag in the middle of a big courtyard near where kids are playing, finally go up to the mayors hose and there should be a place near there.
If you are on about getting the signatures (this is before the statues are delivered) I can't remember them all but the one I was stcuk with was a guy near the bottom right entrance to the town (see above) I think he is near the water

khtdtx

Dec 3, 2017
Just finished the game (public version 1.0). Very good story from my point of view, and, in my opinion, if the developer wants to continue the main plot it has many opportunities by just picking another mythology set (not necesarily a historic one). If he goes that way, most surely he can count with my money.

Being a huge fan of Lovecraft's work, I have mixed feelings about how well the two backgrounds would mix in a continuation. Any thougts on that?

The_Observer

Jun 18, 2017
How do I find shelter from the rain in the beginning of the game? I'm stuck with nothing but a coin I found in a crate and two locked doors.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
How do I find shelter from the rain in the beginning of the game? I'm stuck with nothing but a coin I found in a crate and two locked doors.
okay you have to move away from the river to the north and west, to the back of a bar with an open window

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

V1.3 released Dec 24 2017. However its behind a paywall, interesting that he's still working on the game?

Reactions: dav121

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I am going to wait and see if someone is kind enough to have access to 1.3 and upload it on here, this has got me curious. The version I had, I believe it said 'Final', but Atarian keeps adding more to it, so I want to play from a fresh start.

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
V1.3 have fun
(support the game if ya have too much money and don´t know for what you should use it^^ btw he only wants 1$/month, just sayin )

(no changelog btw. dunno what changed)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
V1.3 have fun
(support the game if ya have too much money and don´t know for what you should use it^^ btw he only wants 1$/month, just sayin )
any changes to the main story? Or is it with the 2nd game at the end of the 1st?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Anyone have some saves to share? I find the start to be annoying and would like to skip it, so end of the cave part would be nice, though i'm not picky.

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
So... does this game open up at any time or is it constantly story driven? I've spent the last 70 minutes trudging through the game's poor grammar and dialogue, and just now I've beaten the bandits and gotten back to the city when a breast expansion scene plays out.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
So... does this game open up at any time or is it constantly story driven? I've spent the last 70 minutes trudging through the game's poor grammar and dialogue, and just now I've beaten the bandits and gotten back to the city when a breast expansion scene plays out.
That's pretty much the whole game to be honest. I liked it but it may not be for you.

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
That's pretty much the whole game to be honest. I liked it but it may not be for you.
(─‿‿─) love this game! ♥ ❤ played it 18 hours^^ There are many transformation scenes which I like. Okay, the drawings are not 10 outta 10 but it still looks good. The whole story is good too if you ask me, with lots of different places. The only thing I miss are some side quests^^; (the maze at the end has some side quests, I know, but still^^ ). Other than that I give this game 9/10 points!)

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
I liked it but it may not be for you.
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about it. I can see why people like it but personally the grammar and slow pace and gameplay just kills it for me. I also prefer open games so there's that too.

Oh well, glad to see other people enjoy the game though.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about it. I can see why people like it but personally the grammar and slow pace and gameplay just kills it for me. I also prefer open games so there's that too.

Oh well, glad to see other people enjoy the game though.
I feel like I could appreciate it more if I knew Swedish.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes