RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 10, 2016
Thanks I've never really had the ability to Find game braking glitches I hope that if its a common problem It will get fixed so other people arent locked out of the game like me

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So I encountered this While playing I'm unsure how to continue and google hasn't really helped me at all. I started a new game and I'm actually maybe 20 minutes into the game in some flash back sequence
Creator said he checked the code it looked fine but asked this of you

"You recieved this error after playing 20 minutes right?
Well.. I've looked at the code. It looks fine.
I dont suppose you're using a thirdparty program in the
background?"

Oct 10, 2016
Just checked my save I'm at 49 minutes into the game Ya I added money to my play threw and some xp let me see if I can find an un edited save and start from their without edits But I have never had issues with adding money or xp before.

Game works fine turns out giving your self 50 million gold and making your party level 27 has problems if you want to use cheat engine I advise small changes at a time to avoid crash's and multi saves.

Last edited:

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
I finished the heaven part but I'm supposed to find the original cave mora was in but for the life of me can't

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Just checked my save I'm at 49 minutes into the game Ya I added money to my play threw and some xp let me see if I can find an un edited save and start from their without edits But I have never had issues with adding money or xp before.

Game works fine turns out giving your self 50 million gold and making your party level 27 has problems if you want to use cheat engine I advise small changes at a time to avoid crash's and multi saves.
using a editor so what should i set it too as i've tried 200 not wroking game with potion put's at 500 ?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Played this game a little, but gender changing is not really my thing, also, some combat scenes can be really difficult on the beginning of the game.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
one of my top 10 non jrpgmaker games. Very twisted and sad, but revenge is never sweet. He did it without funding on his own and went to Patreon at the end almost when the game was complete.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes