RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

cupzztax

Aug 10, 2018
someone please help me to corrup viktor i dont know what i must do after the goblin quest i stuck in there T_T

p.s i just know to convert him to her by insect

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
You can also use Succubi milk and capture slaves to deliver back to the lovely ladies that run the dungeon. The Succubi milk will also physically change Viktor's appearance to make him look more like a succubus. I think the cow milk works to a lesser degree and also makes you lactate as is balloons out Vicky's boobs.

Dark][Cobra

Jul 6, 2017
someone please help me to corrup viktor i dont know what i must do after the goblin quest i stuck in there T_T

p.s i just know to convert him to her by insect
Find the cave of slime and defeat boss!!! before find boss you must have sword and alot heal.

Dark][Cobra

Jul 6, 2017
You'll manage just fine without the Sword. Use Poison grease to increase damage against slimes.
Oh! Really. I don't know that! In that time i have a little heal and knife, then i failed !!!So i comeback cave of troll do the troll's quest and i get the sword.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Oh! Really. I don't know that! In that time i have a little heal and knife, then i failed !!!So i comeback cave of troll do the troll's quest and i get the sword.
Atarian's right, poison grease lets you win with or without the sword. I also made sure to have a stronger character by grinding/corrupting Viktor. If it seems too hard gain a few levels. (And make Viktor get some nice funbags for your efforts!)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What do you do in the very start of the game? There are two locked doors, I searched the crate, but only found a coin.

Is there a walk through by any chance?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
What do you do in the very start of the game? There are two locked doors, I searched the crate, but only found a coin.

Is there a walk through by any chance?
Before you write a review about complicated puzzles.. Know that there are no puzzles in the game :p
I think you should have a look for a cellar window that is different from the others.
There is one other place I think you'll get stuck, and the clue for that is look behind the hanging cloth.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Before you write a review about complicated puzzles.. Know that there are no puzzles in the game :p
I think you should have a look for a cellar window that is different from the others.
There is one other place I think you'll get stuck, and the clue for that is look behind the hanging cloth.
Thanks! Any chance of getting a walk through?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes