RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, there're some more things to tag: creampie, mind control, pregnancy (in version 1.5+) ... these are some of the more shown things

Assinator

Aug 4, 2017
How much new content is there (in terms of playtime) since version 1.0? I played through it back then and ive been thinking about replaying it again

Also, apparently there was a new patreon version yesterday

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I played the 1.4 version at first and from 1.4 to 1.5.3 there was a good amount of content, that has been added.
So, if you can obtain it, you should try it.
From 1.5 to 1.5.3 has been added some more areas as the so called "Sigtuna-expansion" and for the maze there have been added point endings.
From 1.4 to 1.5 there has the "Maze Games" been added.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Love this game, the Maze addition was just icing on the cake because you get to seriously fuck with Viktor. Man I love Atarian's depraved imagination.

Reactions: Atarian

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Love this game, the Maze addition was just icing on the cake because you get to seriously fuck with Viktor. Man I love Atarian's depraved imagination.
And it won't stop there!
Thank you for your kind words! :)

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
"Give it time"... now I'm thinking 'Merry Christmas' to us.:angel:
Yeah Merry Christmas 2019! :p
Maybe not that far, but the patreon version will always be ahead of the public version.
Unless I start working on a different game ofc..

Assinator

Aug 4, 2017
I had played the 1.0b public release and quite enjoyed it, so i decided to support on patreon and get the new version (1.5.3patreon).
And omg is it not worth it at all. The game still ends after you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with a wall of text that tries to wrap up the story in like 2 paragraphs, its still a shitty ending. There is the "maze game" that has been mentioned a few times in this thread, but it, from what i can tell, doesnt advance the main story at all, and is basically just a pointless "sidequest" where you kindda get to torment a guy who already felt pretty shitty about everything. So yea, i really would not recommend paying for the patreon version.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I had played the 1.0b public release and quite enjoyed it, so i decided to support on patreon and get the new version (1.5.3patreon).
And omg is it not worth it at all. The game still ends after you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with a wall of text that tries to wrap up the story in like 2 paragraphs, its still a shitty ending. There is the "maze game" that has been mentioned a few times in this thread, but it, from what i can tell, doesnt advance the main story at all, and is basically just a pointless "sidequest" where you kindda get to torment a guy who already felt pretty shitty about everything. So yea, i really would not recommend paying for the patreon version.
Dropping a dollar to someone who made a game that you enjoyed playing not worth it?
The wall of text mentioned is going to be removed with the next update.
The next update also adds continuation of the main story. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy the maze.
I suppose that maze is something that is a hit or miss with folks.

Assinator

Aug 4, 2017
@Atarian I'm sorry, i could have phrased that better. What i meant to say was that if you've played the 1.0b public version, then it isnt worth it to play the 1.5.3patreon version, since the main story in both ends the same place and the patreon version is only "extra" stuff. Obviously, paying 1 dollar to support a game developer thats made a game you enjoy is always going to be worth it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I remember playing this so long ago... 2010 maybe? I can't remember. Back then I found it on tfgamesite. Can't believe it's still being supported. Wish more devs cared about their games like this. Welp, time to dig in again!

Reactions: Atarian

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I remember playing this so long ago... 2010 maybe? I can't remember. Back then I found it on tfgamesite. Can't believe it's still being supported. Wish more devs cared about their games like this. Welp, time to dig in again!
Version 0.1.2b was first available on tfgames.site august 9th 2014.
It was roughly 32mb big and was first hosted with dropbox.. now..
Eventho 32mb the amount of downloads still managed to exceed the
dropbox account bandwidth limitations. Banning the account for 2 days.

It was fun to work on the game and it was nice to recieve such positive feedback.
And that was the reason that I continued to work on the game.
Learned a great deal working on the game,.. This is still my first
game and I still figure out new stuff in the engine.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Version 0.1.2b was first available on tfgames.site august 9th 2014.
It was roughly 32mb big and was first hosted with dropbox.. now..
Eventho 32mb the amount of downloads still managed to exceed the
dropbox account bandwidth limitations. Banning the account for 2 days.

It was fun to work on the game and it was nice to recieve such positive feedback.
And that was the reason that I continued to work on the game.
Learned a great deal working on the game,.. This is still my first
game and I still figure out new stuff in the engine.
Huh, I guess that wasn't very long ago then... Still though it was nice to find it here after all this time.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes