• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
yes, i find him, and when i go with him, we go for word of worm(sorry if my english is bad, is because i used translation online) I in part in ground shine. A litle far of entrance this word.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
yes, i find him, and when i go with him, we go for word of worm(sorry if my english is bad, is because i used translation online) I in part in ground shine. A litle far of entrance this word.
Right, yeah it's kind of hard to understand. But you are in the worm caves? Did you lose in battle?

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Is this happening before or after the fight with the boss worm. Also, if it is a small worm, is it (the game) trying to transition to an image, or does this happen when you enter a specific area of the cave?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Before boss worm, few steps after i enter in cave, i not can say the exactly point because the point not have mark: ex: A1, B1 or things this, if have this mark i can say, is in poit B1, C1 or D1, when small worm up to legs of vicky. If is tranzition image, the stay long time, in certain day i wait 20 minutes and the game freeze for complete.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Ooooh! Wait a min... This isn't map specific isn't it?
This is a problem with a worm from the worm traps climbing your leg and you don't swipe it way right?
And you decide to transition to a new map? This is a engine problem since common events resets upon map transitions.
The fix for this would be to remove any of such areas close to transitions.

You as a player/pirate.. Simply let the event play out before going to next map and that should be fine.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Ooooh! Wait a min... This isn't map specific isn't it?
This is a problem with a worm from the worm traps climbing your leg and you don't swipe it way right?
And you decide to transition to a new map? This is a engine problem since common events resets upon map transitions.
The fix for this would be to remove any of such areas close to transitions.

You as a player/pirate.. Simply let the event play out before going to next map and that should be fine.
Nope. I give the command of wipe, but when i give this command i recive the black window, my friend. Your previous version no have this error. Is in this version. I try same map in previous 1.3 or 1.0 and not give this error. But previous no have maze, right? And this map is same at the previous version.
I play the 3 versions: 1.3,1.0 and this version, this is an only version with this error

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Nope. I give the command of wipe, but when i give this command i recive the black window, my friend. Your previous version no have this error. Is in this version. I try same map in previous 1.3 or 1.0 and not give this error. But previous no have maze, right? And this map is same at the previous version.
I play the 3 versions: 1.3,1.0 and this version, this is an only version with this error
Version 1.0 does not have maze.
There was no change to the maps between updates. All transition events tested functional.
None of my patreons have reported the issue. It's likely the uploader is sharing a damaged file.
The transition does nothing more fancy than any other regular transition.
I'm not going to download the file to verify tho.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Version 1.0 does not have maze.
There was no change to the maps between updates. All transition events tested functional.
None of my patreons have reported the issue. It's likely the uploader is sharing a damaged file.
The transition does nothing more fancy than any other regular transition.
I'm not going to download the file to verify tho.

But the version 1.3 have and i have this version. Mabe the version 1.3 is after you. My friend i not ask you for download previous version, I only ask you fixed in the next version. Can you do this whith favor?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
But the version 1.3 have and i have this version. Mabe the version 1.3 is after you. My friend i not ask you for download previous version, I only ask you fixed in the next version. Can you do this whith favor?
Doesn't matter which other version you have if this file is damaged.
There's nothing to fix. No favors for pirates :p

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Doesn't matter which other version you have if this file is damaged.
There's nothing to fix. No favors for pirates :p

Now you are offend me, i never get pirate or do pirate any game. I only get in sites officials. Sites what you put, include in torrent. And mabe somethimes here. I not offend you, i only ask polite for you. Just you need is polite say no or yes and i understand. But offend me call me pirate, something what i not am. Have many people here mabe they is pirate but i not am. I think you need think before call someone of pirate. I am know is not make sense for you but i was qualify your game i my mind whit note 9, but know you now, my note low for 2. I realy repeat, for you, you dont care with my note. But for me is very important. I can low your level and call your game trash, but i not am make justice, but i am high enough for call your game good. In cavern of slimes realy i not loose, but in process of transformation victor/vick obvious i loose, and mabe i loose many times. But in cavern of slimes i have portions and many things.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Now you are offend me, i never get pirate or do pirate any game. I only get in sites officials. Sites what you put, include in torrent. And mabe somethimes here. I not offend you, i only ask polite for you. Just you need is polite say no or yes and i understand. But offend me call me pirate, something what i not am. Have many people here mabe they is pirate but i not am. I think you need think before call someone of pirate. I am know is not make sense for you but i was qualify your game i my mind whit note 9, but know you now, my note low for 2. I realy repeat, for you, you dont care with my note. But for me is very important. I can low your level and call your game trash, but i not am make justice, but i am high enough for call your game good. In cavern of slimes realy i not loose, but in process of transformation victor/vick obvious i loose, and mabe i loose many times. But in cavern of slimes i have portions and many things.
Polite is in the eye of the beholder.
This version of the game is not intended for the public but as a reward for patreon supporters.
The only two official sources for my game is my Patreon and my tfgamessite page.
I'm very sure that you know that this is a pirate website. I am fine with that, and I choose to
call it for what it is. I don't understand why that would be a deal for you tho.
Setting a low score because you got offended would be a very childish behavior so
you'd probably wanna avoid that.

Slimes are known to be entry level foes. Considering Viktors past he shouldn't
have much troubles with slimes. Try loosing against the slime boss tho.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
So I wonder, if there's more than one way to change Vikotrs breast size. Since I was searching for slaves, I registered that his breast size started to change, after the engagement with three succubuses in the succubus corridors and getting lewd attacks by them. I think, I dind't give Viktor any Rosa's milk. So could it maybe be the succubus milk I gave him or the attacks?
Reason why I ask: I don't want to turn him into a goblin or a cow ...

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes