4.00 star(s) 15 Votes

123Watari

Jun 28, 2021
So, if I'm not mistaken, if you turn NTR off, and you don't take the earplugs, the implication is that Jesse still fucks Darian? Even just taking the earplugs implies that they have loud sex and you're just blocking it out, so what's the point of asking if we want NTR or not? xD

bongon

May 5, 2019
This looks really nice! Every female character has got something going on the activates the right things in my horny brain.
Can't wait to see more!

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Played the game, it was a very short intro but it was rather charming.
I assume most of the work since you started went into "technical" aspects of the game, I think you've got a nice basic framework to work with.
I do like that there's the question of do you want to dominate or be dominated at the beginning, rather than playing the usual dom/sub system.
I do see an issue of the whole dom/sub mechanics creating some issues in the future, because the more you progress through the story, the more the characters will change their treatment to the MC, the question is how and if it'll change how they treat each other or how they act if 2 or more characters are having a conversation with the MC together, you'll have to find some solution for it because the deeper we get into the story the more "branching" paths you'll have to take into account.
And don't forget that there's also an option to be a dom to some characters and sub to others in the same playthrough, that's also something to think of.
Maybe a pecking order/hierarchy of sorts? that'll still be pretty strange though especially of some characters who seem "naturally" dominant like the Aunt have a conversation with a character that seems naturally submissive like Addison with reversed assigned sub/dom roles, of course with the MC being a part of that conversation, could include lots of innuendos, but interactions with each other will be fairly far into the future I imagine, maybe consult the patrons or encourage discussion about it.
Mind you I'm just rambling at this point, you might have a solid plan already and I'm just babblin' on, anyway those were my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: marama0

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I assume most of the work since you started went into "technical" aspects of the game, I think you've got a nice basic framework to work with.
I do like that there's the question of do you want to dominate or be dominated at the beginning, rather than playing the usual dom/sub system.
I do see an issue of the whole dom/sub mechanics creating some issues in the future, because the more you progress through the story, the more the characters will change their treatment to the MC, the question is how and if it'll change how they treat each other or how they act if 2 or more characters are having a conversation with the MC together, you'll have to find some solution for it because the deeper we get into the story the more "branching" paths you'll have to take into account.
And don't forget that there's also an option to be a dom to some characters and sub to others in the same playthrough, that's also something to think of.
Maybe a pecking order/hierarchy of sorts? that'll still be pretty strange though especially of some characters who seem "naturally" dominant like the Aunt have a conversation with a character that seems naturally submissive like Addison with reversed assigned sub/dom roles, of course with the MC being a part of that conversation, could include lots of innuendos, but interactions with each other will be fairly far into the future I imagine, maybe consult the patrons or encourage discussion about it.
Mind you I'm just rambling at this point, you might have a solid plan already and I'm just babblin' on, anyway those were my 2 cents.
Babbling is good, I try and write down all community notes that I find valuable in a document, this is going in it

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Though I'd say it's better to leave actual ideas and critique in the review system, because when I write down ideas, I go back and read those. The general discussion has a lot of stuff to shovel through to see

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
Any chance Darian ends up getting with the other girls in the house if on the NTR path?

PS. Loving this game so far, keep up the great work!

Nov 28, 2020
Hey man, will this game have some foot fetish? Not asking if it will focus on it, but I’m getting some good vibes from Linda and wonder if it’s true?
i second this and argee. there is a scene where you give Linda a massage. you could make this into some foot fetish scene. and if the character is allowed to get dominated by women, you could add a scene with her stomping on the main character's you know what. there is a game called under the witch with foot fetish stuff, maybe you can some type of idea from that. also Linda is really the only character i like, art style on her looks good

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Also, in terms of suggesting ideas for the game, for your dom path, maybe Ian slaps Linda's behind to get a rise out of her. Standing up to her and stuff of that nature could be something of a turn on for her. Addison, I could see Ian taking advantage of their living situation at night. (One could see as Ian wanting to dominate someone who can't really dish it back).

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes