4.00 star(s) 15 Votes

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
I'm a bit confused on the ntr part. Its mentioned you can have netori(you fuck other people girl) without netorare (you whatch girl get fucked) but then if I turn off ntr will there be no both, or I need to turn it on and get the options that lead to netori and avoid netorare?

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
okay dumb quetion but when you at the option where it says dominta name : false, do i turn it to true if i want o be dominating htem? only asking bause if its true you dont wake addison, but its set to false you wake her up so im confused which is which now.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
okay dumb quetion but when you at the option where it says dominta name : false, do i turn it to true if i want o be dominating htem? only asking bause if its true you dont wake addison, but its set to false you wake her up so im confused which is which now.
It is what's displayed, click to change to what you want

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I'm a bit confused on the ntr part. Its mentioned you can have netori(you fuck other people girl) without netorare (you whatch girl get fucked) but then if I turn off ntr will there be no both, or I need to turn it on and get the options that lead to netori and avoid netorare?
Basically, Netori is a route choice, while Netorare is a kink
So you can choose the netori route without enabling Nerorare as a kink
But if you've already enabled Netorare and you're a dom, it'll ask you on the first scene to clarify

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3475239

Overview:
You're Ian, you live with your mom and constantly get harassed by your sisters. When the state goes into lockdown again, it seems like it's going to be a long month... Then the news hits. The state has also legalized Incest. Now the atmosphere is completely different, and so will your family's relationship.

Will you take the chance to be a dominator? Or perhaps embrace a place at the bottom?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: Down Bad Smut Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1.0a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Q&A:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3475212 View attachment 3475211 View attachment 3475210 View attachment 3475215 View attachment 3475214 View attachment 3475217 View attachment 3475218
I am equally not a Fan of NTR; If can be ignored, or disabled, it fine.
Definitely Not a Fan of Cuckolding. especially being cucked.
I don't have a problem Cucking a Douche-bag, if he Deserves it.
(as I usually play a Sub role; cucking someone is not really an issue.)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Artstyle is great and looks promising but also looks like it will be in development hell what with all the planned paths, and features, dev might be trying to do too much with 1 game.

However if content per update is decent then it shouldnt be a problem.

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
from what i under stand its one or the other. You cuck your sisters boyfriend, or he cucks you. There is no non ntr if we are being technical, since someone is getting cucked either way.

samecolour

Jan 11, 2020
View attachment 3475239

Overview:
You're Ian, you live with your mom and constantly get harassed by your sisters. When the state goes into lockdown again, it seems like it's going to be a long month... Then the news hits. The state has also legalized Incest. Now the atmosphere is completely different, and so will your family's relationship.

Will you take the chance to be a dominator? Or perhaps embrace a place at the bottom?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: Down Bad Smut Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1.0a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Q&A:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3475212 View attachment 3475211 View attachment 3475210 View attachment 3475215 View attachment 3475214 View attachment 3475217 View attachment 3475218
looking foward to this game, is there a way that i can get notifications of this when it gets updated ?

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
I like the art style and the simple concept is a nice change from the overly fantastical storylines we are used to here. Still nothing in the way of content though so I'll watch this one and try it again after a few updates.

Reactions: Exdysis

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I guess it's good to have an update that standardises the art now, rather than later. Here's hoping the style side of development is all sorted now. Anyway, here's a Clarissa.

Reactions: poplolwtf
4.00 star(s) 15 Votes