3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Honestly very based of you to give dude an option for his ftm transgender fetish just off the cuff lol.
More or a preference than a fetish I assume, but yeah, the code is there. It'd be easy.
Heck, adding a non-binary option wouldn't take that much more tbh. More than the trans man option, but not that much. If someone asks, I'll do it

Reactions: babblefonk

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Actually, scratch that, non-binary option would be a rather difficult thing to do cause of pluralizing verbs. I'd only do it if a subscriber asked.
We only added a Non-ntr Jessie route cause a subscriber asked, and we have an ideas section in the discord. I try and listen to my community.

Reactions: OwlBeer

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Actually, scratch that, non-binary option would be a rather difficult thing to do cause of pluralizing verbs. I'd only do it if a subscriber asked.
We only added a Non-ntr Jessie route cause a subscriber asked, and we have an ideas section in the discord. I try and listen to my community.
Hey, did you check my earlier comment on potential dom content ideas?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Just be mindful not to spread yourselves too thin by trying to add absolutely everything, especially if it's something that wasn't initially considered, since that could cause unforeseen consequences later. It's tempting to do because often the individual parts are not too difficult to implement and it will gain a lot of good PR when you listen to the community so much, but if the small individual additions keep piling up it could negatively affect delivering the core vision.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Just be mindful not to spread yourselves too thin by trying to add absolutely everything, especially if it's something that wasn't initially considered, since that could cause unforeseen consequences later. It's tempting to do because often the individual parts are not too difficult to implement and it will gain a lot of good PR when you listen to the community so much, but if the small individual additions keep piling up it could negatively affect delivering the core vision.
True
This specific thing is on the easier side, but I do see this becoming a problem
specifically on the Jessie routes
BUT, I do have a saying, under-promise, over-deliver.

Reactions: Noppers and OwlBeer

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
so i try the game and i have some tings to say. good ones. the game loooks really fun go to the point from the star not like other games that make you play like 2 hours to recive 1 scene, the dialogo and interaccion are really funny and they fell coerent i get in shock for a second when linda tell you that his job and really nothing there is because she made it is for his husband, that really take of out guard and i like (i want to see more of the femboy).
i see coment who telll you to be carefull of puting everyting people tell you because there is a good example of what can happend the is a game who is call futa ntr or someting like that where the creator was having stress problems because he cant make to everyones expectations so be carefull and keep you style.for my part i really cant wait to see more from the milf the femboy and the noysy sister 7/10 for the moment i am gonna follow this product reallly close keep the good work

Jun 11, 2018
More or a preference than a fetish I assume, but yeah, the code is there. It'd be easy.
Heck, adding a non-binary option wouldn't take that much more tbh. More than the trans man option, but not that much. If someone asks, I'll do it
1712179999985.png
The option is actually there in the gallery, so I just found the variable and changed it manually, but unfathomably based dev, thank you very much for the offer lol. I'm not great at indicating tone over the internet (my editor has called me in tears before lol), so I hope I didn't come off as upset in the thread. I am rooting for your success and following the game!
1712180181447.jpeg

_user

Jan 16, 2022
Thought I'd mention, game options can be edited with the computer in Addison's room~
This isn't the place to mention these things, most people aren't going to read comments posted here. There's plenty of ways to make sure the players don't miss it in game like having an early quest that features the use of the computer.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
This isn't the place to mention these things, most people aren't going to read comments posted here. There's plenty of ways to make sure the players don't miss it in game like having an early quest that features the use of the computer.
good point, I'll add that

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes