wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
i removed everything but clocks,map,table and desk. cant do nothing else. whats next please?
A hose on top of the thing that is far right on the screen?
Edit: For bigger stuff you need to modify the lawn mover, use tools on it

Last edited:

robiec

Dec 15, 2021
I'm to the point where it says I need to sit on the bed and wait for her but nothing never happens. The only thing that I can click on is the phone.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
After getting stuck in some UI hell for the 4th time in a row, and then exiting the game by hitting the power button on the phone (which in 999 other games, just closes the phone!) ... I said "Fuck This Shit!"

Unity needs to have like a user license or something. You need to be a certain skill to be allowed to make a game with it, lol.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm to the point where it says I need to sit on the bed and wait for her but nothing never happens. The only thing that I can click on is the phone.
You should be able to click on the bed.

robiec

Dec 15, 2021
I click all over the bed and It says nothing about setting on the bed, maybe it's a bug I don't know. I think this has got the potential to be a great game, but you need to do it in Ren'Py that may be just my preference but they seem to play a lot smoother. I'm gonna hang around an give you the benefit of the doubt I just don't like Unity games that much.

I would not listen to all these naysayers on here I like the storylines I just don't like Unity.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I click all over the bed and It says nothing about setting on the bed, maybe it's a bug I don't know. I think this has got the potential to be a great game, but you need to do it in Ren'Py that may be just my preference but they seem to play a lot smoother. I'm gonna hang around an give you the benefit of the doubt I just don't like Unity games that much.

I would not listen to all these naysayers on here I like the storylines I just don't like Unity.
Thanks, may be a bug in my scripting related to the quest state. We're looking into it. Navigation and performance will get better in the following couple releases. I appreciate the Ren'Py comment but I'm the only developer and am a .NET c# guy. New dogs, old tricks thing.

Reactions: robiec

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020

I agree, we get excited at the beginning building the relationships but when the game begins... what a terrible interface, when things don´t go extremely skow, the game simply crashes. I couldn´t even save a game, the save button doesn´t work on the phone. I wil retry in future version when I hope these problems are fixed. I don´t know whty some devs insist in using Unity, it´s a patience test for us

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes