EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lockdown2024Banner.jpg

Overview:
This is a point & click adventure about a guy about to enter his last year of school when another Covid pandemic hits the world. His dad died from the pandemic while traveling to China on business in 2019 (at least that is what he believes). He is stuck in his house with 7 women. Our hero will discover why he is smaller and weaker than the others his age as well as other mysteries about his and his family’s past.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: 480 Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.19.4
Language: English - Machine Translations in Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, & Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

SPLITTED

3rdFloorHallwayA.jpg ArrivingToDinner.jpg Basement1.jpg BFF1BasketballRewardC151.jpg BFF1Stripping5Full.jpg FixIssueNannaBedroomMCJack2.jpg GirlsByThePool.jpg MediaRoom1.jpg NannaBackrub03.jpg Stepsis1_Smile.jpg Stepsis2_Thinking.jpg Q13_BackyardKissing06.png Q14_BFF1RidesMCPre71.png BFF2_Massage02.png Q17_Showering8.jpg Q19_LivingRoomB05.jpg Q19_RoofPlayC23.jpg Q18_BFF2BJ031.jpg Q18_BFF2RevCow26.jpg Q21_MaidLaundryA00.jpg Q20_CatchSis1BFF1byPoolA20.jpg Q25_OfficeMeetingE46.png Q40_MassageB09.png Q22_Intro301.png Q36_Sis2AgainstWallA02.png Q34_InChairA07.png Q45_HJ45.png

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
His dad died
His dad died. Well that was something no one saw coming.

Our hero will discover why he has smaller and weaker than the others his age.
Probably was because someone got tired of all of the horse cock MC's and decided to do something about it by drugging them to make everything shrink.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
His dad died from the pandemic while traveling to China on business in 2019 (at least that is what he believes).
Here we go again... That awkward moment when the developer gets a plot, but doesn't know where to place the protagonist's father. :LOL:

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's only a personal taste, but I would like games more ebony girls that aren't so black. The model on the preview seems pretty nice, but most games only have or pale girls, or completly black girls. There aren't many games with a black skin tone like Lori Harvey or even Teairra Marí, and they are gorgeous as well, would like a bit more diversity. I don't know the engine limitations, but yeah, doesn't need to be full 8-80, and it would show a bit more of realism imo.

Anyway as said the model still looks nice, just wanted to show my 2 cents because there isn't enough diversity. And please to all who love controversy, please don't drag this into shit racism. Just stating my tastes, I think it's pretty obvious, but since this is internet we never know unfortunely...

Btw to enter the memes, RIP to another random father in adult games.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
can anyone say me where i can do the text speed up? i sleep by this texp speed =(
You need to remove the "read text" of skip in preferences" and then use ctrl.

edit: nvm I'm dumb this is Unity, not Renpy. I'm not recalling atm if it's the same on Unity.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
can anyone say me where i can do the text speed up? i sleep by this texp speed =(
Will look to include a setting in the options in future release. However, you should be able to click the mouse as the text begins to scroll and it should quickly go to the end of the line.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes