wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Now I'm stuck on build new furniture, made 2x drawers and bed frame but what now?
EDIT: Bedframe needs to be put from the top interface on the floor, then 2x drawers and then the mattress.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
What I am sick of is the short MC trope that seems to be present in all games these days, hell is it only short people making games now. I simply can't identify with a SHORT ASS MO'FUCKING MC anymore.
Looks like he's being drugged to oblivion, that's why he's weak and has no sex drive, the objective is to get to be a "macho" man like he looks at the start of the game as a narator

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukemoto

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The navigation is slow and clunky. I shouldn't have to wait for the MC avatar to slowly amble around his room to do anything.
I still didn't figure out how to look at Dad's notebook, I only solved the room clock puzzle thanks to the posting above.
The Build mechanic took ages, there's no indication that there's 4 slots and they are 2 x 2 in a square, so it look a while to figure that out once I realized each thing had 4 pieces.

Then with that assembled I'm assuming I'm now at the end of the current development but there's no clear indication that I've reached the end.

Also, the back button on the settings doesn't work, thankfully the escape key closes it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Lockdown 2024..somehow i feel this game is cursing us into living 2 more years of that shit..
Nope.
Science is.
And politics are making sure it stays relevant.

Covid is never going to vanish.
At the max in the future it can be treated after a regional breakout but since the virus can survive in animals unless humanity goes full scorched earth on ... well earth and kills every and all animals on the planet the virus is going to stay.

Mar 18, 2022
R.I.P.
Lockdown 2024....the game
after a short hard life in the F95 universe, it died in the pandemic
sorry i'm out
(some games you should simply block)

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes