RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.37] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
I play on joiplay, just download and start game
Btw these files looks strange
The game is not made for android at the moment, because i dont have way to test if it runs or something. Is it only for window right now, In the near future I will upload it for Android too, when I have a way to test it.

Reactions: kelmor4488

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
The game is not made for android at the moment, because i dont have way to test if it runs or something. Is it only for window right now, In the near future I will upload it for Android too, when I have a way to test it.
Okay, thank u!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Not bad, as long as the guide is kept updated I think it can work very well.

Good luck.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LivingWithTsunade-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Great work BitaWT ! I enjoyed your game. It's refreshing and I liked the use of the drawn character sprites instead of the traditional "chibis" used in RPGMaker games. The combat system was fun too, it's all very promising. I liked the pace of events, slow buildup, and it's not too grindy as you can earn money from multiple sources.

The art is very nice and very true to the original. Also liked the choice of the Naruto era for the atmosphere and characters.

The animations were great too, I loved Shizune's bubbly ass movement in the animation, it's very well done. The same with Ino's animation (hair, face, etc).

In regards of Orochimaru's scene, I really don't mind and don't understand all the fuss, it's not really NTR, you're not sharing anyone or being cucked, because Shizune is not even "yours". You just happen to spy on 2 people having sex, and the MC doesn't have any relationship with the girl. And even people who are bothered by this can skip the scene, so I don't see any issue at all.

There is one choice menu still in Spanish (Sí/No) instead of English and a few minor language issues, but it's not a big deal. No game breaking bugs or anything like that.

Congrats, you just got yourself another Patreon supporter ;)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes