RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.37] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 8, 2017
It's very well done! I liked it, the animations are of very good quality.. the only thing that needs to improve a little are the still images, even though that is very promising and has a future.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
LOL how is that NTR for shizune scene these are not his girlfriends id say save them or choose to let them get railed and let naruto get rewarded i guess.

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
I liked the art and the animations. My only complaint is this "week" system. For example, let's say I want to do a certain quest, but it's Friday, and the quest is only available on Tuesday. So I just waste time to get to that certain day (there is nothing to do on some days, and a lot of things you could possibly do on others). Other than that, nice job! Good luck on your project, dev!

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I liked the art and the animations. My only complaint is this "week" system. For example, let's say I want to do a certain quest, but it's Friday, and the quest is only available on Tuesday. So I just waste time to get to that certain day (there is nothing to do on some days, and a lot of things you could possibly do on others). Other than that, nice job! Good luck on your project, dev!
I believe that once the game grows, the days of the weeks will be full of things to do with different characters. Right now it's only v0.3 :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
After you complete this you can make Boruto - Nailing Tsunade Sakura Hinata (Incest Yeaah :KEK: )
Quest for Getting Legendary Jiraija Books (or Finding) - Learning All Sex kinks and Positions =How about this Idea :KEK:(y)
Learn Edo Tensei Bring Back Grandma Kushina :ROFLMAO:(y) = Renpy Version with Improved Graphics this will be Great Naruto-Boruto
Adult game (y)

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
You can always skip the days by sleeping, no matter what time it is!
Im having this bug in joiplay View attachment 3039665
That's because the game is not yet exported for android, as I had some problems, these days I will see how to do it, sorry.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes