RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.38] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Ngl, I was confused why there's not really anything for Naruto but Orochimaru getting cheeks? Sort of funky but alright I guess. I've seen others give suggestions but I'm of mind of keeping the scenes but making them optional and with high enough trust, lust etc, Naruto can intercept them before they happen. It would be funny to see naruto just straight up join Orochimaru & Shizune after the latter noticed him.

I'd further suggest focusing on one woman at a time for updates even if it makes the process longer. Like one update is all about Tsunade, the next is Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and so on but i don't know how folks will feel about such an idea. In the end, do what you believe is best and easiest on you so you don't gotta overstress putting out update after update. I've had fun with the game so far.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Absolutely love the premise with Tsunade. And it's awesome that you actually play as Naruto instead of a cringy fanfic insert. Always found him underutilized since he is already a pervert even in the anime.

Not gonna play it yet but definitely keeping an eye on this one. Though will agree with others in saying sharing fetish is a game killer. Offscreening it isn't much of a solution either. Please try to make it entirely avoidable/preventable. It's much easier to address this while it's still in early development.

Last edited:

latrop16

May 12, 2018
It feels like any promising, good looking game lately are in v0.1 and then a year later still nothing to play.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Yes you can skip quest, the main character for h scenes will be Naruto, with a few exceptions.
I put the walkthrough here if is needed since i dont know where to put it, sorry!
Is there a slightly older build of the game that I'm playing or is my playthrough bugged? I can't get the Dangos from Teuchi to give to Anko and Ino never appears at the flower shop/shop is not available in this build. Do I need to do the missions in the guide in a specific order or can I not progress with certain quests until completing specific ones?

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Why so many devs make us play as a character that already exists?
Like... brother, I don't wanna watch naruto, sasuke, 4th hokage or someone else fuck Tsunade. I wanna be the one who fucks her.
I admit that it is unusual that someone who watched naruto is not a cuck, but miracles do happen. Having a semi-transparent bald dummy would be nice.

shap

May 4, 2020
Why so many devs make us play as a character that already exists?
Like... brother, I don't wanna watch naruto, sasuke, 4th hokage or someone else fuck Tsunade. I wanna be the one who fucks her.
I admit that it is unusual that someone who watched naruto is not a cuck, but miracles do happen. Having a semi-transparent bald dummy would be nice.
BASED

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm late, damn. BUT(T):

1696290015688.png

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHERE

EDIT: Good luck with the project! I'll come back when it's more... fleshed out. :cool:

Reactions: Cavpal and BitaWT

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
What to do?
Hmm, I never had that error, are you playing it on Windows? Another thing, when did it happen?, when you start the game or later?
PD: Try to check if you have those files in the folder (www/js/plugins)

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
Hmm, I never had that error, are you playing it on Windows? Another thing, when did it happen?, when you start the game or later?
PD: Try to check if you have those files in the folder (www/js/plugins)
I play on joiplay, just download and start game
Btw these files looks strange

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes