Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
how they managed to work over a year just for this is beyond me.
its like they're focusing (even more than usual) just on giving you more endings instead of more actual content or a game worth playing more than twice.
another dissapointment :/

Reactions: Rauhe and loqex

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
After a play through of LWT2, I still think LWT1 is a better product.

LWT2 seems to be too spread out, yes, it has more variety but content/scenes don't seem to have the same depth.
Or perhaps LOP is experimenting with their audience... o_O

@Forgeshield - Twine game..:D:rolleyes: Didn't think of that one.. but damn!

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
Damn it they should add a timer/clock..:mad:

is the game only 6 days

Last edited:

blo0d

Aug 11, 2016
Awesome!! I've waited anxiously for this game to be released, loved the 1st one and Lisa.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
This game is a turn down the first living with temptation was really good but this one is just emty

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Eh, its not bad. Can't really say I miss the grinding from the first one. Hopefully they continue to add things to this one.

Last edited:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
EDIT: Got it. Lisa Pregnancy end is kinda retarded since you got a vasectomy in LOP1. Given the name I was hoping it was Tracy + Lisa both pregnant. Maybe with Lisa knocked up by fucking a random guy through the glory hole.

Last edited:

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Im going to be really honest here. This game isnt worth the money your spending. I bought it yesterday after it came out ucz I rushed, if I knew f95 would upload it so fast Id never spend a dime on this.

First off a playthrough takes you like 15 minutes after the first one, cuz Im pretty sure noone is going to read everything in the second and so on. Its mstly going to be click through to try and find new scenes. Then the scenes itself. I played it maybe 15 times through and there see to be like only 2-3 scenes for each girl. 1 bj and 2 sex scenes with the main chicks and 1 each with the new girls. Thats at least 16 scenes for all 4 girls. That this took 1 year to be mad is beyond my understanding.

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
Hey can anyone explain to what to get the tracy is pregnant achievement and lisa too ? (2 achievements)
i cant figure it out

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Tracy pregnant happens when you see Tracy at the pool nursing a hangover on the 4th or 5th morning (can't remember) and go to the stables. Have her touch herself then come inside her. It will result in a gangbang assuming you didn't arm wrestle the guy in the stables earlier. If you don't trigger any other ending you will get ending 4 with her being pregnant and the achievement.

Lisa pregnant ending and achievement happens when you have access to the security cameras (password god) and see Gabriele mess with her birth control. On the 5th day go to Lisa's room and don't crush the pills. On the last day/evening have a 3 some with Lisa and come inside her. Should give you ending 6 which is her pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxstyler

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Tracy pregnant happens when you see Tracy at the pool nursing a hangover on the 4th or 5th morning (can't remember) and go to the stables. Have her touch herself then come inside her. It will result in a gangbang assuming you didn't arm wrestle the guy in the stables earlier. If you don't trigger any other ending you will get ending 4 with her being pregnant and the achievement.

Lisa pregnant ending and achievement happens when you have access to the security cameras (password god) and see Gabriela mess with her birth control. On the 5th day go to Lisa's room and don't crush the pills. On the last day/evening have a 3 some with Lisa and come inside her. Should give you ending 6 which is her pregnant.
I just did the Lisa pregnancy route. I was building my stats and limiting my time in the office. I saw Gabriele sabotage the birth control on the evening they drank and never went to Lisa's room afterwards since I wanted to focus on getting points and getting laid since I'd missed out on the Hot Tub Scene. So I was hoping it worked. It did! I only had to know that her birth control was switched out and to come inside her pussy during the final 3some with her and Tracy. Boom.. preggo Lisa! Guess somehow a load worked itself into the chamber?

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
Hello to all,and thanks for upload.
But, is always but :) My personal opinion about this game and whole work of LP team, they need to much time to make a simple games and for that amount of time they really can make 4 or 5 games, not only one like they do, but there is another explanation for that, they like money like everybody so they make creation and release proces to long to pick up some more contribution money, but hey! that is capitalism :) anyway, they games is always buged like shit, yea they have some shiny graphic, but that look like animated pictures to me, for example I more like and respect vdate games arts, they are in my some more artistic and nicer then LP ones,and some one put some really long time to make them, plus one person make a game with 4k+ pictures, for smaller amount of time the this so called team of expirienced creators. In my country there is a quote "puno kuraca, kilava djeca" and that is true on this case ;) Greetings Dejan

Reactions: Mukallif

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks.

I'm glad I'm not paying for this. After you read the dialogs once, it's 95% clicking, 5% interesting stuff.

Reactions: Mukallif

Fizpan

Aug 5, 2016
What's with all these Japanese fetishes that every adult game suddenly wants to incorporate?
I liked their games better when it was just love and lust, no NTR, no gang-bangs, humiliation, corruption and all that crap. I guess they're either out of ideas or they hang around 4chan too much. A shame, really.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What's with all these Japanese fetishes that every adult game suddenly wants to incorporate?
I liked their games better when it was just love and lust, no NTR, no gang-bangs, humiliation, corruption and all that crap. I guess they're either out of ideas or they hang around 4chan too much. A shame, really.
Most of the people love violence. All these rape/ntr/corruption fetishes are mainstream at the moment, at least I see it that way.

Reactions: Helmut
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote