Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
I had a problem with the locker room after the ice skating. The bottom option (the one with selfish sex) made it so the screen turned black and was very obviously bugged out.

I wonder if that was fixed as well.

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone tried playing it on android ? My game on android doesnt go ahead than Main Title Screen ...
on pc game running totally fine

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
hmmmo_O there are two of these one in requested and one in this..Delete the one in requested and make this the official one.

Bang-Bang:D

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
@F95 is there some way to make the game supported for android ? The presence of multiple swf files is the problem if somehow there was single swf file with same content it would run on android (currently it does not go ahead than main title screen )

MilMeda

Aug 7, 2016
@F95 is there some way to make the game supported for android ? The presence of multiple swf files is the problem if somehow there was single swf file with same content it would run on android (currently it does not go ahead than main title screen )
@Maxstyler Problem isn't in the multiple files,Using an HTML page to load the main swf using a browser that supports flash should force it to load the animation files,The flash files is simply too big for the phone to be able to load it,so it will probably just stop loading or crash.

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
@Maxstyler Problem isn't in the multiple files,Using an HTML page to load the main swf using a browser that supports flash should force it to load the animation files,The flash files is simply too big for the phone to be able to load it,so it will probably just stop loading or crash.
Well the thing is flash is officially terminated for android there are some 3rd party softwares that allows us to play flash or we can use dolphin browser but even with dolphin browser game wont go ahead than main screen . Now i know the problem is with multiple swf file because if i try to run lws (it has multiple files) it runs and i can play game but during the sex scenes the screen goes blank and same is in seducing the throne and eleanor 2 however lwt 1 and eleanor 1 which have single swf file run smooth with no bug and no black screens.... and as for the android crashing ive got galaxy s7 im pretty sure it can take on some heavy load as ive done some heavy testing with linux on it already.

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
This game is bugged like hell... many scenes are locked, some show wrong pic's =.=
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheet420
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote