Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sulaw

Aug 27, 2016
[Spoiler alert]

Day 6 seems to be bugged, meeting Antoinette in the locker room after skating and choosing the 3rd option brings you to the "Lisa-confession booth scene..

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
I cant seem to find the sol file .... anybody knows the exact location im using chrome and cant seem to find it at
C:\\Users\\UserName\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Pepper Data\\Shockwave Flash\\WritableRoot\\#SharedObjects
(UserName is your own username)

Any ideas ?

EDIT : Since i was using external hard disk its been named 00000001.sol for some reason found it @
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\KSRACNN5\localhost\##DAE601085048E924
(admin is my username , use yours to find your sol )
Hope it helps ...

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks man, and i think we have a new record in terms of speed...

jose

Aug 14, 2016
[Spoiler alert]

Day 6 seems to be bugged, meeting Antoinette in the locker room after skating and choosing the 3rd option brings you to the "Lisa-confession booth scene..
Thats true,happened to me several times.

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
Could you provide a quick guide for a rookie on how to do this?
:)
Go to the link and open the .sol file (.sol file is the save file created by the game, if you use to open the game it would be on

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\KL7U3L57(THE NAME MIGHT BE DIFFERENT BUT SAME FORMAT)\localhost\[game destination]\LwT 2 - F95zone.com\lwt2.swf
(you need to pass atleast one day in the game for the game to create a save file)

Open the sol file via (Open file ---> Choose file ----> the sol file)

Select and change the first value on the left (jus) to the amount of points you want

Click save

A new sol file will be downloaded - replace the existing sol file with the new one

done

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
its usually not under chrome, its in macromedia, ie
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Yes if you use any other browser than chrome then that is the location , if you are using chrome then its the location i posted ... anyways i found it finally see EDIT :)

Reactions: LaniusLegatus

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
So what for the cheat version ? A simple 30 secs trick with sol editor gives us points system manipulation ... i am thinking that this game does not even need cheat at all .

D

Deleted member 42

Does Antoinette have any other than the one in bathroom with that "gay" french guy lol

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
v0.96 Uploaded

Bugs reported here are fixed.

Reactions: kok and Agamer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote