RPGM Completed Living With My Aunt ~Getting Smutty with a Voluptuous Auntie~ [Final] [Rega United Kingdom]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (Final):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: DuwanGang

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Sounds cool, but why that reminds me some other game, that you get to pass sometime with your aunty as well and a cousin that live in a rural place...? I just don't remember the name of the game, but its make on RPG Maker as well (if someone remember, please name it here, i kinda don't remember because the damn name its too big). The game in question, makes you try to unlock sex cutscenes doing mini-games like take milk by cows, that the only cutscene that i remember is your cousin showing how do it, and another that you could drink the cows tits to get the drink anyways (kinda strange, but... yeah!), there is other sex scenes that at night to strip then at sleep, with some "wake up matter" and all. I kinda remember that as well you could do like Harvest Moon and create your own food as well, and buy some seeds to do so with the next neigborn (and of course NTR her and her daughter). Oh, yeah, there is a school there too!

But about the game here... I kinda like the art, not played yet, but i kinda have a great feeling about this one... And yeah, i love shota-family game... They are my favorite, speciality when there is no bad NTR here (i love Happy NTR that do not humiliate or make sad the NTRed dude, Happy NTR is aweasome!)

PS: Sorry about my poor English, and do not make it at the request board, but i know no much care about search theres days in there...

ShidouSan

Mar 12, 2020
Sounds cool, but why that reminds me some other game, that you get to pass sometime with your aunty as well and a cousin that live in a rural place...? I just don't remember the name of the game, but its make on RPG Maker as well (if someone remember, please name it here, i kinda don't remember because the damn name its too big). The game in question, makes you try to unlock sex cutscenes doing mini-games like take milk by cows, that the only cutscene that i remember is your cousin showing how do it, and another that you could drink the cows tits to get the drink anyways (kinda strange, but... yeah!), there is other sex scenes that at night to strip then at sleep, with some "wake up matter" and all. I kinda remember that as well you could do like Harvest Moon and create your own food as well, and buy some seeds to do so with the next neigborn (and of course NTR her and her daughter). Oh, yeah, there is a school there too!

But about the game here... I kinda like the art, not played yet, but i kinda have a great feeling about this one... And yeah, i love shota-family game... They are my favorite, speciality when there is no bad NTR here (i love Happy NTR that do not humiliate or make sad the NTRed dude, Happy NTR is aweasome!)

PS: Sorry about my poor English, and do not make it at the request board, but i know no much care about search theres days in there...
¿Hablas español o que?
Si es asi es un gusto poder encontrar a alguien que hable en español por estos lugares.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes