• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Living With My Aunt ~Getting Smutty with a Voluptuous Auntie~ [Final] [Rega United Kingdom]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Great game about a shota living with his aunt and uncle. You slowly corrupt your aunt and there's a lot of stuff to do. You can buy her different outfits and go out on dates and have date exclusive scenes. You can sneak into her bed at night, bathe with her and more. Takes 5+ hours to complete if you take your time and read the directions (there's tips in the game so use them!). Highly recommend.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 7/10

Praying to god your uncle will be stuck in America for another week.

A what if of Summer Memories but it's just the aunt, gullible and sexy, she's a prime target for a very horny nephew.

You go to a store to buy drinks, go to a shrine to pray your aunt will get preggers or your uncle will fuck off, you can sometimes go to the mall to buy new games, new outfits, and drinks. Pray upon your sleeping aunt to build up points, going as far as outright plowing her while she sleeps, and use the points to get to obtain better skills.

Just don't forget, you need to study to pass your classes tests at school lest you fail to impress your aunt.

It's a lot more micromanaging than I was expecting for this, but getting to pound the aunt while she slumbers was something to look forward to every night. However I at some point was unable to progress the aunt, even though she was super horny and had a perfect bond with the nephew, she refused to outright have sex with him. The fitness outfit for her also seemed to have bugged out, and she wouldn't join the morning jog after the first time she does.

So the game is not without its issues, but hey, porking the plush aunt at night really hit one of my kinks well on the head.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

As written in others reviews, game is okay but it could've been a lot better.

If you like the art you are seeing and don't mind a little bit of grind i'm sure you'll get some enjoyment out of it, but if you go into it expecting something superb then let me tell you my friend, you'll be dissapointed.
    The main source of this dissapointment, at least for me, has to be the lack of interaction with the uncle, he's just....there....until he isn't, and thats it.
    Other than that, the game could have a lot more scenes outside the house or a little bit more of variety, even though the ones inside the house are still pretty good.

tl;dr: pretty mid game, but not in a bad way, it leaves you wanting more of it.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

idkagoodusername33

Overall, okay. Could be better.

Plot of the game is pretty self explanatory. You coerce your sex starved LANDLADY after arriving at her house dropped off by your parents. Over the course of days you manage your studying to pass a test to get more money. Use money to buy things to give you more stamina for activities. Activities include stuff like studying, playing games with LANDLADY. etc. You increase her libido and affection and she will be more willing to do more things.

The core gameplay loop gets a bit boring. Its not even that hard to do things, its just a time sink. You go by each day doing these activities, and then during the night you can sneak in to LANDLADY'S room to perform MIDNIGHT WRESTLING. And as you do it more she gets more and more horny and then just starts want to outright do it all the time. Pretty jarring the transition from "oh geez isk" to "MOUNT ME!!!!".

Decent looking art. Reminds me of classic newgrounds smut from back in the day. The scene art doesn't have much variety though. A lot of it is just scene with protection, and scene without. Or front door, back door, but its the same picture for 95% of it. So it is a bit lacking there.

Story is mid. Typical corruption story with hiding from the LANDLORD while you do the naughty.

Overall 3/5. Good for what it can do but really just falls flat in some areas. Worth checking out if you want just some big titty on rails corruption game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

kinglionheart

A game with good art and gameplay but unrealized potential. I have tried many games where you go throughout the day to balance day life and fucking your target. This game was a rare example of hot art, slow but fair progression, and easy but satisfying minigames.

The good:
    - The art. As long as you like big breasted MILFs, this game's heroine is for you.
    - Most of the stats and skills you need to progress are easy to understand and obtain. Except for Sexual points which are too random to gain effectively. Sometimes you get 1 sometimes you get 10. No sure what causes it.
    - The progression from "You are cute but no sex" to "SEX right now even if uncle can caught us" is erotic and satisfying.

The bad:
    - There is so little variety. Most of the sex happens after she will lets you have sex with her with condom. Once the condom rules is gone, there is nothing new except the same sex positions without condom.
    - The best game ending is pregnancy. But we only see the ending scenes, we can't do anything normally with it. There is a distinct lack of endgame activities. After she becomes yours, there is nothing that changes except her dialogue becomes spicier.
    - The uncle does not do much. Most of the time he is there to stop you from having sex or caught you if you are not careful but you can set him to be out of the house most of the time. Even when he is there there is nothing new to do. Really needs to have more fun when he is around.
    - The DLC is a cock tease. The biggest addition is aunt now can wear erotic outfits in the house. But you can only look at them!!! You can't have sex in the them. She takes them off during sex. It is just a waste of resources to get and only look at her wearing it. Again because no new sex scenes was added.

This game is one of better "manage your time to get the woman to love you and have sex with you" type of game. But the lack of variety and more situations for the couple to be in makes it not a great game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

WideBoi

Played it when it launched and bought on dl site. For me good looking 2d ahegao and milf is what i love also corruption progress looks good. Would give it more stars but author launched only 1 dlc with outfits and thats sad, game has so much potential if he updates it more and focus on it