RPGM Completed Living With My Aunt ~Getting Smutty with a Voluptuous Auntie~ [Final] [Rega United Kingdom]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

KmilinAlt30

Mar 23, 2023
Hello, it may be a very stupid question, but how can I do so that when I save and exit the game I don't lose my progress?

bidlocat0

Sep 27, 2019
Failed to load /img/system/Window.png
Same problem. Only I have an error shower.png (there are two files with this name in the folder, and which of them requires the game idk.)
And the most curious thing is that when I try to open the settings, I get this error. Not often, but it can still pop up this error. On the JP-version this has not happened for 20+ days.
Is there any way to fix it, who knows? bug.JPG

Dickykun

Jan 31, 2019
Is normal to have negative points after changing the value? for exemple every time i change the sp value my sexual points is -560
Yes, sp is the sexual points. Although it shows the negative value, the skills-learning interface still works well.

Feb 14, 2022
Go to the "bgs" folder (Living With My Aunt/audio/bgs).
If you have "_Clock.ogg_" in the folder, remove the _ in front to make it "Clock.ogg_".
If you don't have that file, check to see if it's in the "bgm" folder and COPY it. (You need it in "bgm" too.)
There was ntg like u said clock.ogg was fine in both folders
Yet it shows error and says failed to initialize graphics when I start the game

A Lil help please

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
Can't exist the screen if you click " Ero stats". notmal ""back buttons" don't work for me
You've probably long figured it out or moved on, but for anyone else who runs into this problem. Right Click.

As far as I can tell that's the only screen in the game where you need to right click... Annoyed me for a minute before i button mashed and figured it out.

teoraaa

Apr 5, 2019
PNG file problem Open the IMG file and go to Clouds.png_
Change it to Clouds.png and you can play!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes