• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to try out this game. Just had a question. There's a multiple penetration tag for the game. Is there a scene with mia and multiple dudes or something?
There are 3 Scenes where Mia has sex with more than 1 male and all 3 of them are optional Side Quests - 2 of them within her own SideQuests, for the last you have to buy an item and "use" it(Double-headed-Dildo). Other than those - No. In the MainStory she either has lesbian, FFM or sex with just 1 male (her brother). She almost had sex with her Dad in the last update, but thank fuck the "50-something-I-still-got-it-brigade" got blueballed for once.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
How do you even start all the sidequests for mia?
When playing as Mia, in her Room her Laptop starts 1-Multi-Step Sidequest, The Teddy-Bear next to it another, and lastly the Ipad next to her bed starts the last.

Gowcaizer

Aug 31, 2018
think i hit a bug i cant get past, when i walk through door my mc turns to mia and mom just standing there in front of the door, i go up stairs and mia is laying in bed , then if i go to the pool my mc follows mia and i cant do anything beside side missions, wont let me continue with story...any help? downloaded lasted act 3 with hot fix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i had same bug when moving from 1.3 to 1.4, used other player's save to continue game. no idea what caused it and dev either hasn't shed any light on it.

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, just wondering if I am missing something in the gameplay.

The scenes:

* Mia in de park
* the 4-some
* the boat

Where are they located. I finished the "regular" game route.

Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those are mia's sidequests (see above) and mia in the park continues with mia getting hoosed on front door.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
i had same bug when moving from 1.3 to 1.4, used other player's save to continue game. no idea what caused it and dev either hasn't shed any light on it.
Do you still have that save available? Having the same issue going from 1.3 to 1.4 and 1.5

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so for mia not getting fucked by other dudes i dont do her sidequest? can someone tell me wich ones i have to avoid?
(pretty sad you @IncetonGames started doing this type of content to be honest, you always were a versión of icstor( almost did have the same amount of patreons until you changed ur way)...... i guess many of the patreons did leave for that same reason)

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
can someone tell me wich ones i have to avoid?
If I remember correctly it is a webcam sidequest. You get a warning that the quest contains ntr, but are is related to the main game. You can simply avoid it, it's basically giving out ntr content for people who like ntr without actually ruining the main game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If I remember correctly it is a webcam sidequest. You get a warning that the quest contains ntr, but are is related to the main game. You can simply avoid it, it's basically giving out ntr content for people who like ntr without actually ruining the main game.
does that also avoid the foursome? i dont like sharing.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
does that also avoid the foursome? i dont like sharing.
The foursome occurs in the dildo sidequest. You have to buy a dildo and activates a long side story, but again, it's a side story. You can easily ignore it. To be honest, I would recommend not doing any of Mia's spinoff stories, as most of them have ntr.

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
don't think so but i'll look it later. you can search saves from this thread.

in her room as explained on prev. page.
Do I need to be her to be enabling these in her room? I am currently playing as the brother. Cant figure out where to change players.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes