• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
There is a bug in Mia's room(there is a Mia already waiting inside). If i try to leave or enter the room a dialogue starts
"How was the jerk session?..." After the talking it procedes to a completely different story ...
"Man im tired. I can't believe Sam and i ended up playing that new video game for so long..."
This second Mia wasnt there when i started act 3 but appeared later on... I can't proceed now. MC played a game God of Morrowing. Now i play as Mia but cant leave the room...

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
There is a bug in Mia's room(there is a Mia already waiting inside). If i try to leave or enter the room a dialogue starts
"How was the jerk session?..." After the talking it procedes to a completely different story ...
"Man im tired. I can't believe Sam and i ended up playing that new video game for so long..."
This second Mia wasnt there when i started act 3 but appeared later on... I can't proceed now. MC played a game God of Morrowing. Now i play as Mia but cant leave the room...
Think it is just your save cause I didn’t run into any of those problems didn’t even play as Mia

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well I gotta say thank fck for that story change @Conviction07 tyvm for that side note I think they changed the dads model could have sworn he was older with grey hair and all not a big issue tho but great update this time keep up the good work

Reactions: Conviction07

Pturner6

May 6, 2017
After you finish the new content and am free to walk around, how do you switch back to Mia to do her quests?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Was the beastiality and NTR optional? Don't remember
I don't remember about bestiality, but ntr is completely avoidable. ntr happens in one of Mia's standalone sidequests which are apart from the main game. You get a big ass warning about ntr content before you play it. There is some swinging, but I don't really classify that as ntr.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I don't remember about bestiality, but ntr is completely avoidable. ntr happens in one of Mia's standalone sidequests which are apart from the main game. You get a big ass warning about ntr content before you play it. There is some swinging, but I don't really classify that as ntr.
bestiality was removed due to Pateron sudden change

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
So do you have to download all 3 separate links for the 3 Acts or is there 1 master download ?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Don't know what the bug fix was for, cause I had no problems at all with the first release, and what a release, fucking amazing ;)

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Holy fuck that ending. EPIC. Hot as hell. Inceton has really mastered the teasers at the end of the past few episodes. No normal person will want to miss the 'resolution' of that event. Can we now fast forward to the next episode now ?

sam13

May 25, 2017
My pc bug or more exactely the game crash when Mia enter the club. it is possible to have a save just after ?
there is a save two or three page before here but i don t know what doing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was the beastiality and NTR optional? Don't remember
yes on both, to avoid bestiality just had to answer no on that question when started to play and ntr simply avoidable by not doing mia's sidequests.

nice update but still highly unstable, tried to do one piece quest but after mommy came back from looking bird shit game crashed and same thing after fucking that immortal girl (player whose save I use hadn't done that) and going to mall and then strip club game crashed right when mc was gonna enter inside and ofc game crashed during mia, emma, sam and mc having fun in hotel and 1st and last are scenes where are no saving for a long time.

wouldn't want to play compressed version but at this rate it seems that its only way for me to finish each version.

My pc bug or more exactely the game crash when Mia enter the club. it is possible to have a save just after ?
there is a save two or three page before here but i don t know what doing
its from mommy and son having fun in hotel so before strip club unless you mean wayyyyyyy earlier entering to club.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Just in case anyone is interested about bypassing that button smashing minigame at "breaking firewalls" in Mia's computer (Ridiculous idea for a local computer, btw. Someone has been watching too many movies with Hollywood style "hacking" in them :rolleyes: ) - I modified Map004.json file of the v0.8full version of the game. (Because I'm really bad at button smashing games, I guess)
Just extract the attached Map004.7z and replace the original Map004.json in www\data subfolder of the game.

In this version all images are actually in their unpacked unencrypted original form in the www\img\pictures, so none of them are hidden from you anyway. There's only the question about finding the right ones for the scene.
it's not working dude :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
That's fucking bullshit!Why the hell the son can fuck his mother,but Mia(the daughter) can't fuck his father? This absolutely dishonest - if one of them can fuck some of their parents,the other one need to can do it too! I really hope,this mistake will be corrected in the next update and Mia finally will fuck her father,just like her brother do with their mom! This is so unfair - I really want to see how Mia fuck her father and hope this will happen in the next update!

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
ROFL. Someone is mad :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. If you would actually READ the text instead of just watching the pictures, you would understand why she didn't fuck her father.

Reactions: Cico8

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
ROFL. Someone is mad :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. If you would actually READ the text instead of just watching the pictures, you would understand why she didn't fuck her father.

I read it,but still thing that's a bullshit! First planning everything,then starting the plan and when she is almost ready to put his dick inside her and fuck him,she stop it,just because can't stop to thing for her brother? That's bullshit - why then the same didn't happen and with her brother when he was with their mother and after all he fuck her? This is unfair and its need to be corrected in the next update!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I read it,but still thing that's a bullshit! First planning everything,then starting the plan and when she is almost ready to put his dick inside her and fuck him,she stop it,just because can't stop to thing for her brother? That's bullshit - why then the same didn't happen and with her brother when he was with their mother and after all he fuck her? This is unfair and its need to be corrected in the next update!
I would imagine that is because they fear the backlash of that decision. When that happens, there's a small but SUPER VOCAL group who would flip their shit, call it "NTR" when it's not, and then declare holy war on Inceton. In my experience, they don't understand the words "stop" or "listen".

I believe you are onto something. The whole family could swing/share so there would be no shortage of "fun times". An ending where the whole family is sharing each other in an orgy would be awesome! :D

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys, wanted to try out this game. Just had a question. There's a multiple penetration tag for the game. Is there a scene with mia and multiple dudes or something?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes